Team Is A Joke

JaguarsFan

28-0 at Halftime.

You can't stop the run.

Pennington is one hit from retirement and you let Matt Leinart slip by in the draft.

But hey, you guys are a good team. Really. You beat horrific Titans and Bills teams and you managed to play an overrated Colts team close. Wow. ;)

28-0 at Halftime.

You can't stop the run.

Pennington is one hit from retirement and you let Matt Leinart slip by in the draft.

But hey, you guys are a good team. Really. You beat horrific Titans and Bills teams and you managed to play an overrated Colts team close. Wow. ;)

hey 62*

Last year you guys played us alot better. Our game went into overtime and it took a great play by Jimmy Smith for us to finally win.

This year we are bulldozing your team.

What happened? I blame your coach. You guys are playing the wrong scheme for the kind of defensive players you have. A good coach does not play Dewayne Robertson as a Nose Tackle. Nor does a good coach sign an ancient piece of crap like Kimo Von Oelhoffen.

Nice future you have. By the way, how many times is our d-line going to beat D'Brickashaw Ferguson for sacks or QB hurries?

This game is a joke to which there is no punchline, but we don't need some fag jag fan coming here trying to rub it in.

Up until this week we have played some good football, something to be proud of for a team with a first year Caoch with a new system, nobody thought we would come out contending for the Super Bowl in the first year, hey, we still have a better team than some teams that have been in their systems for several years, 49ers, Cleveland, Detroit, Raiders.

This game sucks, but no reason to dwell on it, look to play better next week against the sucky Phins.

This game is a joke to which there is no punchline, but we don't need some fag jag fan coming here trying to rub it in.

Up until this week we have played some good football, something to be proud of for a team with a first year Caoch with a new system, nobody thought we would come out contending for the Super Bowl in the first year, hey, we still have a better team than some teams that have been in their systems for several years, 49ers, Cleveland, Detroit, Raiders.

This game sucks, but no reason to dwell on it, look to play better next week against the sucky Phins.

No you have to dwell on it. Last I heard, Matt Leinart plays in Arizona.

True.

As for the second part, burn the film of this game and get ready for next week. At least we have some film on harrington to look at.

Bring on The Mammals.

Good post TBrady. I'd just like to see us win 2 of the next 3.

No you have to dwell on it. Last I heard, Matt Leinart plays in Arizona.

And that means what?

Pennington has been one of the top QBs in the league so far, What has Leinart done besides hold out for top money?

You're a schmuck!

I hate fans who go to rival fans sites to stir up ****. you won, go to a Fag Jag board and kiss each other's ass.

I used to have respect fo Del Rio. But after keeping his first string offense in for this entire blowout I don't anymore. I couldn't believe he would leave Leftwich in there. Maybe he is just a moron or something. What if Leftwich who is pretty injury prone got hurt with 3 minutes to go. Leftwich too. He should be taking himself out of the game. I guess it was more important to not just beat but embarass the Jets and his 'good friend' Chad Pennington. What a classless organization.

I used to have respect fo Del Rio. But after keeping his first string offense in for this entire blowout I don't anymore. I couldn't believe he would leave Leftwich in there. Maybe he is just a moron or something. What if Leftwich who is pretty injury prone got hurt with 3 minutes to go. Leftwich too. He should be taking himself out of the game. I guess it was more important to not just beat but embarass the Jets and his 'good friend' Chad Pennington. What a classless organization.

I wouldn't call it classless as much as having a sense of humor. Jack Del Rio knows that with the parity of today's NFL he will have very few chances to run up the score and embarass such a poorly talented and poorly coached football team.

I'd rather be classless than stupid. Which is what the Jets are. You hire a 5 year old with one year of experience as a DC in which he didn't do that well to be your head coach. Then you pass over a good young QB like Matt Leinart for a soft Offensive Tackle like D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

The Jets' organization, their front office, their coaching staff, and their fans all suck.

28-0 at Halftime.

You can't stop the run.

December 10th 2006 Jags vs Colts. I guess you might as well chalk that up as a "win" for the Jags since the Colts are "Overated". Be careful what you say, sometimes it comes back & bites you.

You guys don't see it? This guy isn't a Jags fan, he's one of the Jet fans that are down on Mangini and not drafting Leinart. First of all, why would a jaguar fan key right in on d-rob at NT right from the start? Second, could he have come up with a more deliberate name? JaguarsFan? Come on now. Third, a Jaguars fan wouldn't make much out of their D beating Brick cause he's a rookie and they'd expect it out of their line.

28-0 at Halftime.

You can't stop the run.

Dude, you're schtick jumped the shark a long time ago. :yawn:

Archived