41-0, Eric Mangini is a Great Coach

JaguarsFan

Seriously you guys took a couple steps back this year. Last year you almost beat us in overtime. This year we destroyed you. Not that Herman Edwards was a good coach, he was a disgrace but if the Jets perform this poorly what does that say about Eric Mangini?

We own you.

You own us?

The biggest game between these 2 teams was won by the Jets.

Jan 99, AFC Divisional Round

Jags-24

Jets-34

Enjoy your regular season vicitories. Blah blah blah yes you lead the series 5-2 in the Reg Season. Don't care. F the Jags.

Beat Indy or better yet, win a playoff game, then talk like you're a powerhouse NFL team.

Seriously you guys took a couple steps back this year. Last year you almost beat us in overtime. This year we destroyed you. Not that Herman Edwards was a good coach, he was a disgrace but if the Jets perform this poorly what does that say about Eric Mangini?

We own you.

look at the chiefs, and look at us. you must be tripping on acid to think we were better coached last year than this year.

We own you.

I guess Cowher should be fired this year, since he lost to you guys too, whereas I'm sure he beat you last year, or atleast sometime in the previous years. Also, I guess after the Redskins game last week, Del Rio should be fired.

You are an idiot. You don't fire a good coach after one loss, or there would be no coaches left in the NFL. Did you troll the Steelers and Bengals boards too like this the past two weeks?

We own you.

We are a 4 & 12 team and you're bragging you own us? The Jets are rebuilding and you come here to brag you own us? You think the Tigers would have been celebrating if they beat the Bad News Bears and not the Yankees.

I smell Rajensen.

No need to be so upset guys. New York still has one half-way respectable team to root for.

Why is this guy still here? He never showed up to say anything before the game and now he wants to talk smack after he knows he won? This is what happens when rednecks drink too much Meister Brau. Go back to your double wide, douche bag.

Remember last year when Eric Mangini was the Pats' defensive coordinator whenever they kicked the Jags asses 28-3 in the playoffs?

That was fun.

Damn straight, if I remember correctly Eric Mangini's defense outscored your offense in that playoff game you slapdick..Jacksonville is the armpit of Florida...really

Whatever. No Jets fan expected to win this game. I think I speak for 98% of us when I say that we've played really well so far (maybe not today -- excepting Leon), but we played tough teams close, and showed some fight when we've been down.

If we win 5 games this year, I consider it a success. Everyone thought we were a 4-win team coming into the year. Would I like to see them kick ass and make the playoffs? Duh... YES.

But If this team entertains me, plays hard, and wins a few games like they've been doing, I can't say I'm disappointed. I don't know what pleasure you're getting out of this, but soak it up. I'm still pretty happy with the Jets this year.

I would care if I had ANY expectations for the Jets this year.

Just for kicks:

The Jags are a crap organization and second class citizens in their own city.

How true....voted worst city to host a Super Bowl in and I doubt the league will hold one there again any time soon......Lousy town, lousy fans...but hey atleast the Jags beat the Jets this year...you can always look back on that while watching other teams in the playoffs too.

The biggest game between these 2 teams was won by the Jets.

Jan 99, AFC Divisional Round

Jags-24

Jets-34

You are bringing up a game that was played 7 years ago?:eek:

Hell, why not keep going and say how great the Jets were when they last played in a Super Bowl game.

Archived