wow we got scumbagged thx a lot NFL

ReginaldWalker

Baker had the f##king catch and would have EASILY had both feet in bounds.

He got knocked out of bounds WHILE HE WAS IN MID AIR!

THATS A F##KING FORCE OUT no matter how you slice it!

The refs completely F'ed us over on that BS call.

Bullsh#t.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he have control?

The reason I am asking in the Titans/Texans game, Drew Bennett caught a nice pass along the side line and appeared to have both feet in. He did not bobble it at all. The refs ruled he did not have both feet in. The only thing I can think of is their interpretation/belief on when he obtained control.

Look at the bright side, you can look forward to the NFL press release they blew the call.

Not sure Pfsikh. Bottom line we sucked today anyway with Penny, the play calling and the run defense.

As Boozer said, it's the rule. The Colts would have gotten the call on the field, and I have issues with the calls they get. But we're not going to get those calls automatically. I don't like whining over questionable calls, and that was definitely questionable. This is freaking Chris Baker here, not Jerry Rice.

And Jerry Rice would have gotten carte blanche there. That's, er, fair?

I'll say it again. We lost the game by our own hand, but we also got robbed of the chance to stay in it. One does not justify or neutralize the other.

Didn't we have a play reviewed earlier in the season where Coles was pushed out of the endzone,they called it an incomplete initially and then overturned it when reviewed?

Or am I confusing this with one where they said he was juggling it or something like that. I dunno,I just have the feeling a similar play was reviewed a few games ago.

As far as if this would happen to the Colts: of course not. They're the NFL's darling team. The refs would have called it a TD without hesitation.

Oh well,s**t happens,wear a hat. I honestly didn't expect more than 4-6 wins this year anyway,so I personally am pleasantly surprised with 4-4 at the halfway point.

It would have been one thing if it was a TD in the middle of the game that could have ended up being important or not, but its another when its a play thats going to absolutely affect the outcome of the game. I don't care if we could have won if we played better, you can say that for every loss. But this time we earned a chance to try to win at the end of a poorly played game and it was stolen from us. Whether it leads to a win or not, they need to make sure that they make the right call in that situation, and they obviously didn't.

There are only two ways Baker doesn't come down inbounds on that play:

1. He gets blasted and knocked out of bounds.

2. He's wearing blue spandex and a red cape under his uniform and flies out of bounds.

The call was a joke, although it only would have led to a tie and probably OT.

There are only two ways Baker doesn't come down inbounds on that play:

1. He gets blasted and knocked out of bounds.

2. He's wearing blue spandex and a red cape under his uniform and flies out of bounds.

The call was a joke, although it only would have led to a tie and probably OT.

That's the point. Being robbed of our chance to stay in it. Utter garbage. Channel 4 News was pretty sarcastic over it. Fatcesa disapproved. Whatever. It was clearly a TD.

That's the point. Being robbed of our chance to stay in it. Utter garbage. Channel 4 News was pretty sarcastic over it. Fatcesa disapproved. Whatever. It was clearly a TD.

What do you mean? Francessa didn't think he would have landed inbounds? Email him that still shot of Baker's foot being like 3 or 4 inches off the ground and 1 or 2 yards inbounds. I guess he's back to kissing the Giants' asses.

What do you mean? Francessa didn't think he would have landed inbounds? Email him that still shot of Baker's foot being like 3 or 4 inches off the ground and 1 or 2 yards inbounds. I guess he's back to kissing the Giants' asses.

No, he disapproved of the non-call. He was on the Jets side here. I wasn't as clear as I intended. Doesn't change the fact that he has Giants sheets and pillow cases on his bed and that he wears Giants feety pajamas. I'm sure he dries himself off after a shower with a Giants towel and lingers longer than he should. You're right there for sure.

No, he disapproved of the non-call. He was on the Jets side here. I wasn't as clear as I intended. Doesn't change the fact that he has Giants sheets and pillow cases on his bed and that he wears Giants feety pajamas. I'm sure he dries himself off after a shower with a Giants towel and lingers longer than he should. You're right there for sure.

I remember a few weeks ago he was all over the Giants after the game that Shockey said they were outcoached. He was totally ripping them. Now, they can do no wrong.

I just hope the Jets' defense does a complete 180 after the bye like the Giants' defense has done. They have been playing phenominal the last couple of games.

Foolish. Your foolishness never ceases to bewilder me. Foolish old man you are.

80 your QB did not eclipse 100 yards until the final drive of the game. The only reason you even had a chance in the game was because of Miller, not your QB doing enough to keep the Jets in the game. The bad call was only the final nail in the coffin.

80 your QB did not eclipse 100 yards until the final drive of the game. The only reason you even had a chance in the game was because of Miller, not your QB doing enough to keep the Jets in the game. The bad call was only the final nail in the coffin.

TX said the call has "no bearing on the outcome of the game"

He has proven how delusional he is once again

TX said the call has "no bearing on the outcome of the game"

And what did PennyBoy and the Jets do the other 59 minutes of the ballgame?

That's why the Jets lost, not because of the offcials.

BTW, even if that was ruled a TD, the Jets would have lost in OT anyway.

now you are Karnac? :roll:

chad had a real bad daay and frankly he cant have that kind of bad day and have us still win.

the D was horrid in the beggining.

the team is manic.

drives me crazy....

but on a good note...i did not succumb and eat candy corn...so at least that is something! :lol:

TX- in all fairness it was a brutal call, pat fans would whine just as hard or more.

Did we deserve to win?.....No but at least let us lose in OT or win by having justin take one to the house

TX- in all fairness it was a brutal call, pat fans would whine just as hard or more.

Did we deserve to win?.....No but at least let us lose in OT or win by having justin take one to the house

I agree with you assmop, I thought it was a terrible call.

However, the rules are the rules, and you can not review a "judgement" call.

PPPuuuhhhllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

There are probably as many "refs blew that call" after a loss as there is Brady is gay threads in here.

Ya think?

like you have never had a bad day :roll: given that Mrs. Tx has been on th phone with detroit so often...me thinks you arent living UP to your marital obligaations... bad day might be an understatement.

Do it terms she might understand.

Chad=X

INT=B

If X has 2(B) and <100 yards after 58 minutes = bad

stick to your day job... math does not become you.

Archived