So................

Gainzo

Nobody said that Gainzo.....come on you're above this type thread.

I will chalk it up to some cold ones this afternoon as this is not your style.

Not for nothing but some of your fellow Jets fans were talking AFCE Champs last week.

You know....... November 12th in Foxboro.

If the Pats win on Monday Night can we put the whole "Jets will win the AFCE" to bed?

Should bever have been OUT of bed. I said 6 to 8 wins way back when, and 6-8 wins still looks very very likely. Like it or not, this IS a rebuilding year. It isn;t a debate, it simply is.

Should bever have been OUT of bed. I said 6 to 8 wins way back when, and 6-8 wins still looks very very likely. Like it or not, this IS a rebuilding year. It isn;t a debate, it simply is.

All Jets fans should take a page out of Warfish's book

Not for nothing but some of your fellow Jets fans were talking AFCE Champs last week.

You know....... November 12th in Foxboro.

LOL. I don't know who was talking AFCE champs for the Jets, but it's pretty darn funny that you took it to heart enough to make a thread about it Gainzo. ;)

Seriously, I don't think any Jets fan is expecting to topple the Pats this year.

Next year is a different story however. ;)

Anyway, although I do believe the Pats will eventually win the AFCE they still have to play the games and earn the crown. November 12th won't settle that if the Jets pull off an upset. :)

LOL. I don't know who was talking AFCE champs for the Jets, but it's pretty darn funny that you took it to heart enough to make a thread about it Gainzo. ;)

Seriously, I don't think any Jets fan is expecting to topple the Pats this year.

Next year is a different story however. ;)

Anyway, although I do believe the Pats will eventually win the AFCE they still have to play the games and earn the crown. November 12th won't settle that if the Jets pull off an upset. :)

Good onya Lady! Believe what you want to believe. Go Pats.:yahoo:

Archived