It's too bad

DW10

Usually I'm a respectful fan but I feel the need to talk some crap. Hell, I'm a suffering Fin fan who's taken his lumps,...and you know what, MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK! Any illusions you clowns had last week of winning the AFC east have been put to rest. The Jests can't sniff ther jock straps of the evil and hated NE Pats. Penny Boy can't even look at the evil but great Tom Brady. God, I hate the Pats, but I love to see Jests fans suffer more than I hate the Pats. Remember, misery loves company. Thank GOD you lost because the Pennington vs Brady threads would have started again. Pennington is a joke and without a doubt one of the worst QB's to ever play the game. I think I heard he's planning on playing in the LPGA(that's ladies golf for thoe who don't know). I think that would suit him better. You lost to the BROWNS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HAHA !!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Penny Boy should be arrested for impersonating a QB and for stealing the Jests money.

Miami 37

Bears 0

...yeah, I'm a prick

yeah, I'm a this and that.....blah blah blah. But I KNOW this , penny Boy SUCKS!

Yep, you're right. We are not very good and probably will not be going to the playoffs. But we did beat you guys, soundly. And we will again. What does that say about you? And speaking of the LPGA, I figure you know it quite well seeing as your wife sent you on the tour a couple years back.

Usually I'm a respectful fan but I feel the need to talk some crap. Hell, I'm a suffering Fin fan who's taken his lumps,...and you know what, MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK! Any illusions you clowns had last week of winning the AFC east have been put to rest. The Jests can't sniff ther jock straps of the evil and hated NE Pats. Penny Boy can't even look at the evil but great Tom Brady. God, I hate the Pats, but I love to see Jests fans suffer more than I hate the Pats. Remember, misery loves company. Thank GOD you lost because the Pennington vs Brady threads would have started again. Pennington is a joke and without a doubt one of the worst QB's to ever play the game. I think I heard he's planning on playing in the LPGA(that's ladies golf for thoe who don't know). I think that would suit him better. You lost to the BROWNS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HAHA !!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Penny Boy should be arrested for impersonating a QB and for stealing the Jests money.

Miami 37

Bears 0

...yeah, I'm a prick

yeah, I'm a this and that.....blah blah blah. But I KNOW this , penny Boy SUCKS!

DW: You be crazy!

Miami 37

Bears 0

...yeah, I'm a prick

Anyone remember guys like this from grammar school? I do. We both got our asses beat by the class bully. Even though we could beat your ass you still feel compelled to talk smack.

Sad actually.

Archived