The NFL has sunk to the level of the NBA

Preston Howley III

I want to make this real short and sweet. I'm not going to get into specifics because I don't even want to get into a discussion, or play Perry Mason with shut ins who live in their grandma's basement.

But its a joke. I had an epiphany tonight.

I'm not mad. I'm not upset. I'm actually elated by this revelation.

I'm not going to waste another precious second of my life on this nonsense.

You guys take care, but this isn't entertainment. This is a minstrel show, with zero integrity. The fans, the coaches, the owners, the refs, and especially the players.

It's a bad joke.

Take care, guys.

I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I want to make this real short and sweet. I'm not going to get into specifics because I don't even want to get into a discussion, or play Perry Mason with shut ins who live in their grandma's basement.

But its a joke. I had an epiphany tonight.

I'm not mad. I'm not upset. I'm actually elated by this revelation.

I'm not going to waste another precious second of my life on this nonsense.

You guys take care, but this isn't entertainment. This is a minstrel show, with zero integrity. The fans, the coaches, the owners, the refs, and especially the players.

It's a bad joke.

Take care, guys.

I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Are you mad?

What is this sh#t? Rookie HC hazing summoned down by Krafts money?

The colts BS PI cost us a game. Bullsh#t RTP on Barton and Vilma vs the jags and now this sh#t?

These were obvious blown calls, ESPECIALLY todays BS blown call.

Mike Peirrera will sit there on nfl network, and never give a staight answer.

These referees SUCK and the replay system is BULLSH#T.

What is this sh#t? Rookie HC hazing summoned down by Krafts money?

The colts BS PI cost us a game. Bullsh#t RTP on Barton and Vilma vs the jags and now this sh#t?

These were obvious blown calls, ESPECIALLY todays BS blown call.

Mike Peirrera will sit there on nfl network, and never give a staight answer.

These referees SUCK and the replay system is BULLSH#T.

Yeah. The NFL has something against the Jets.

Yeah. The NFL has something against the Jets.

I honestly cant see how you can say otherwise after what has happened this year. Rookie HC hazing.

Belichick: Mangini doesnt deserve to be a HC you know.

NFL: What of it?

Kraft: Here's some money for you guys to have a good time at Dennys.

NFL: I hate the Jets

I was feeling more reasonable about 5 minutes after the game. I think I turn off in this odd way in the immediate aftermath to protect my Inner Jets Fan. My Inner Psyche. Both. Something's got to give with this part time hack cr*p. Yesterday. If the refs could be held to task for blatant dereliction, wouldn't that be nice? And I bet they'd get it right a lot more often.

We lost the game by our own hand, but we also got robbed of the chance to stay in it. One does not justify or neutralize the other.

If a game like this happens next year, when I expect this team will be competing for a divsion title and then some, I'd be pissed. This year is about stepping in the right direction. And at 4-4, even with today's disappointment and 2 tough games ahead, I still see mostly steps in the right direction.

Archived