Baby Schottenheimer's Honeymoon Is Over

The Gun Of Bavaria

I'm not pinning this loss on him by any stretch. But for the first time, his playcalling today was really suspect if you ask me. Specifically his misuse and/or overuse of Brent Smith. If you're going to put Smith back there and make the defense worry he might throw, he had better toss the ball once here and there to keep em honest. When he came in the game. the Browms knew it was a handoff or a keeper, period

I'm not pinning this loss on him by any stretch. But for the first time, his playcalling today was really suspect if you ask me. Specifically his misuse and/or overuse of Brent Smith. If you're going to put Smith back there and make the defense worry he might throw, he had better toss the ball once here and there to keep em honest. When he came in the game. the Browms knew it was a handoff or a keeper, period

I blame noodle arm. He pretty much floated his last 15 passes. 1 got there by sheer luck, and the other floater probably shoulda been a TD but he needed the refs to give him a call, and you can never rely on the refs unless your name is Peyton Manning.

No matter how well you plan something, if your players can't execute it's worthless. We have an exciting back in Leon Washington, we have 2 very good WRs, and we have a noodle arm that can't get the ball to them and keep men out of the box to let Leon run. We gotta get rid of 1c.

I blame noodle arm. He pretty much floated his last 15 passes. 1 got there by sheer luck, and the other floater probably shoulda been a TD but he needed the refs to give him a call, and you can never rely on the refs unless your name is Peyton Manning.

No matter how well you plan something, if your players can't execute it's worthless. We have an exciting back in Leon Washington, we have 2 very good WRs, and we have a noodle arm that can't get the ball to them and keep men out of the box to let Leon run. We gotta get rid of 1c.

Are you going to criticize Chad in every post tonight?

Are you going to criticize Chad in every post tonight?

Probably. tx is nowhere to be seen, or he'd at least take a few of these posts. It seems myself and Barton might be the only two reasonable anti-Penny posters here tonight, so someone needs to pick up the slack.

Probably. tx is nowhere to be seen, or he'd at least take a few of these posts. It seems myself and Barton might be the only two reasonable anti-Penny posters here tonight, so someone needs to pick up the slack.

Don't worry, I have full confidence in Tx to more than make up for it tomorrow. Don't forget the Nuge's kick out of bounds. And DRob.

I might not even check here tomorrow because every other post is going to by from Tx. Sad but true.

Don't worry, I have full confidence in Tx to more than make up for it tomorrow. Don't forget the Nuge's kick out of bounds. And DRob.

I might not even check here tomorrow because every other post is going to by from Tx. Sad but true.

Well, if you're so sure, I think I'll take a break for tonight and get some work done. I've been sitting here thinking about this loss for hours. Someone else shall take up the torch against 1 cent, so I can now do something else for awhile. I also need to figure out how to get rid of my authentic Chad Pennington jersey, because god knows it's worthless now. I should have sold this in Week 2 on ebay or something.

Couldn't agree more.

Brad Smith has the tools, it's obvious, but the craftsman is not using him properly.

Actually, Westhoff is, no one else though.

PennyBoy absolutely sucked today, and DFat's sorry performance was right behind him, although bit will spin it like he was the DPOTW.

Nugent is a complete joke, and a wasted 2nd round draft pick.

PennyBoy absolutely sucked today, and DFat's sorry performance was right behind him, although bit will spin it like he was the DPOTW.

i agree...but the whole team played like chit..not just D-rob and Chad...

The Brad Smith plays were bad -- It was like the Browns knew what we were going to do before the Jets did -- THe playcalling yesterday was the worst so far this season -- WE got Jobbed on the last play but we should never have been in that position -- the team was sleepwalking for 3 qtrs

next week off and time to lick our wounds

I still say we finish 9-7

Thanks for covering me.

You did an outstanding job.;)

Lol, why the no show? Were you too busy romancing yourself last night as you reviewed the real time stats on ESPN.com?

Would you call this performance by Penny orgasmic? ;)

Lol, why the no show? Were you too busy romancing yourself last night as you reviewed the real time stats on ESPN.com?

Would you call this performance by Penny orgasmic? ;)

There was no need to rub it in last night.

Hell, the majority of Jet fans did a pretty good job bashing PennyBoy anyway.

He sucked so hard that he made the throw that sends the game to OT if the refs don't screw us. The great ones can recover from bad games to win them at the end and thats what chad did.

First bad loss of the year and this becomes everyone's opportunity to pounce on Chad. You act like he's surrounded by some amazing offensive unit. Coles and Cotchery are good not great receivers. Baker is just ok and would not even start on most NFL teams. The O-line is better than last year but still can't run block and the backfield is horrific.

As for the second coming Leon Washington, I hate to burst your bubbles but he is not that good. He had two one-hundred yard games, one in mop up duty against the Jags and one against the vaunted Detroit Lions' defense which by the way was missing its best run-stuffer Shaun Rogers.

Leon Washington can be a Kevin Faulk type. That's a nice player to have but some of you guys have been making him out to be the next Barry Sanders which is silly. Yeah he'll outplay superscrubs like Barlow, Blaylock and Cedric Houston but he is not our running back of the future. We still should get Michael Turner in the off-season.

Archived