Another JI heavy hitter jumping ship?

Alk

I will say this and I fully expect Ham to see it. I do think he was overreacting just a tad. This all goes back to the taking message boards way too seriously again. If I took them seriously I would have left a long time ago. I do feel the thread was to get a little bit of attention. He could have just as easily sent a PM to Sooth and whoever else but he had to make a big production out of it. No offense to Ham but that's just his style.

I will say this and I fully expect Ham to see it. I do think he was overreacting just a tad. This all goes back to the taking message boards way too seriously again. If I took them seriously I would have left a long time ago. I do feel the thread was to get a little bit of attention. He could have just as easily sent a PM to Sooth and whoever else but he had to make a big production out of it. No offense to Ham but that's just his style.

ALK!!!! SIIIIIILENCE!!!! :lol:

Ham has serious passion and JI has alot of new-jacks who are just there to sh*t-talk. You're a Pats fan from the midwest with a bad haircut, so any verbal abuse you experience is completely warranted, but Ham does not deseve that kind of sh*t.

ALK!!!! SIIIIIILENCE!!!! :lol:

Ham has serious passion and JI has alot of new-jacks who are just there to Sh#t-talk. You're a Pats fan from the midwest with a bad haircut, so any verbal abuse you experience is completely warranted, but Ham does not deseve that kind of Sh#t.

Dude just because I don't have a greased back mullet like you doesn't mean I have a bad haircut. Okay, yeah I'm going bald so what.

[Dude just because I don't have a greased back mullet like you doesn't mean I have a bad haircut. Okay, yeah I'm going bald so what.

cmon alk just say it " i , alk, am a JETS fan" once you have said it publicaly it will be like a huge weight lifted from your shoulders... :lol:

nothing wrong with bald..

Look clown, I was saying goodbye to a lot of people who I like over there ... kapeesh? 8)

Ewww Bald is gross.

Nobody wants to bang Don Rickles :lol:

Oh come on, I'm not that bald. :lol: If I grew my hair back out to where it was 2 years ago it wouldn't even be noticable but I'm tried to become somewhat respectable as I have aged. Still have the earrings though. 8)

Archived