DaBearz.com

Smizzy

You guys have been great on our boards. The more the merrier.

They've been GREAT over here also, JD! With exception to a few PHINS Trolls, that want to keep rubbing our noses into

that silly loss to them two weeks ago.

Oh well, every team has "one of those games". And, that was ours. Guess we'll be eating crow over that one

for a long time.

No matter, the only way that MIAMI will see inside the stadium, on February 4th,

will be while watching the Blue & Orange....on their televisions, in their living rooms.

HA!!!

Good to see ya here!!!

:):yahoo:I'm heeeeere! I like the layout of this site and it's great to see fellow Bearaholics having friendly smack talk with our lovely hosts. There are two games I'm looking forward to with glee this weekend: MICHIGAN vs. the 'Suckeyes" (Go, BLUE!) and Da Bears vs. your Jets! It's going to be great and I can hardly wait!

DA BEARS!!! :box:

:):yahoo:I'm heeeeere! I like the layout of this site and it's great to see fellow Bearaholics having friendly smack talk with our lovely hosts. There are two games I'm looking forward to with glee this weekend: MICHIGAN vs. the 'Suckeyes" (Go, BLUE!) and Da Bears vs. your Jets! It's going to be great and I can hardly wait!

DA BEARS!!! :box:

Welcome to the site joewilly has been talking you up here- the Bears are a tough team but we are coming off our best game in two years and the Meadowlands will be rocking- bad news for Grossman.

Welcome to the site joewilly has been talking you up here- the Bears are a tough team but we are coming off our best game in two years and the Meadowlands will be rocking- bad news for Grossman.

:)I hope the talk was good, lol! I believe Rex has exorcized his turnover demon and will be fine, Faba! There are alot of us snowbirds here in Georgia and one of my friends here is a native New Yorker that wears his Namath jersey with pride (which irritates the Dirty Birds faithful.) I wear my URLACHER jersey to irritate them even more, lol. He jumps from the Jets to the Giants constantly, saying he has that right since his hometown has two teams! I told him that was crazy. What do you think about that? I guess I shouldn't tease him too much; I'm a Michigan native that's been a Bears fan ever since I was a wee child and that irritates my Lions-lovin' family to no end.

What did they expect? Who wants to be a Lions fan?

Buwhahahahaahhahaaaaaa!!!

:)I hope the talk was good, lol! I believe Rex has exorcized his turnover demon and will be fine, Faba! There are alot of us snowbirds here in Georgia and one of my friends here is a native New Yorker that wears his Namath jersey with pride (which irritates the Dirty Birds faithful.) I wear my URLACHER jersey to irritate them even more, lol. He jumps from the Jets to the Giants constantly, saying he has that right since his hometown has two teams! I told him that was crazy. What do you think about that? I guess I shouldn't tease him too much; I'm a Michigan native that's been a Bears fan ever since I was a wee child and that irritates my Lionis-lovin' family to no end.

What did they expect? Who wants to be a Lions fan?

Buwhahahahaahhahaaaaaa!!!

I will go on record as saying that if you are a Jets fan -you are not a Giants fan also-that is just not right!

From Mich -moved to Georgia and a lifelong Bears fan-OK I think I got that!

Hello Jets fans, and good luck this weekend, May the best team, or the team who dont screw up the most win. Good to see a Jets site with intelligent football fans.. What a relief.... LOL...

You still have to throw that lil jab in there..dont you dumbass

I'm here too;)

Archived