Bears v. Jets

BlackDiamond

No need to wait until Friday to start the chatter, is there? Will one of your WR's step up and say we're beatable and then dazzle us with 48 yards receiving( Plaxico.... tsk tsk tsk)?

Anyhow, come on over and visit with us! We enjoy the smack too, as long as it's not personal. Stop by and have fun!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No need to wait until Friday to start the chatter, is there? Will one of your WR's step up and say we're beatable and then dazzle us with 48 yards receiving( Plaxico.... tsk tsk tsk)?

Anyhow, come on over and visit with us! We enjoy the smack too, as long as it's not personal. Stop by and have fun!

Awesome post. I really enjoyed watching Plax last night. Watching him make a fool of himself. Everytime he got slapped around. What a fool he is.

What is the opening line for Jets - Bears?

Bears have three straight on the road- real tough scheduling given too them by the NFL- they beat the Giants - Jets are going to be ready for them Sunday- pressure Grossman with the attack defense we have unleashed with NE and a second half in Cleveland.

If the jets come out the way they came out against the Pats on Sunday (and they will), they will smack the Bears in the mouth. They will pressure grossman into interceptions (they did that very thing against a better QB in Brady).

By the way, the Jet wide recivers will shread the Bear secondary (you heard it here first).

Jets win 27 to 14.

The more I see of Grossman, the more I believe the Bears are very beatable. The early season games were an abberation and he now looks to be pretty much the same QB as last year.

And, it looks like our defence is really starting to "get it". Yesterday was the first game we put pressure on the QB and I see no reason why we cannot do the same against Chicago. If we play like yesterday, we'll beat the Bears like a rented mule.

Oh for god's sake, you finally beat a team with a winning record. The Pats played their worst game in years and still almost beat you clowns. the Jets have ZERO chance against the Bears. Pullllease. The Jests simply got thrown a bone.

Oh for god's sake, you finally beat a team with a winning record. The Pats played their worst game in years and still almost beat you clowns. the Jets have ZERO chance against the Bears. Pullllease. The Jests simply got thrown a bone.

Right, and you are Jimmy the Greek.

11-08-2006, 06:18 Views: 2,774

Posted By DW10

pullllllllease. Rutgers has absolutely no chance...

pullllllllease. Rutgers has absolutely no chance at winning this game. In fact, they have zero chance at keeping close. Don't get mne wrong, I really and truly don't care who wins but c'mon guys. How...

Right, and you are Jimmy the Greek.

11-08-2006, 06:18 Views: 2,774

Posted By DW10

pullllllllease. Rutgers has absolutely no chance...

pullllllllease. Rutgers has absolutely no chance at winning this game. In fact, they have zero chance at keeping close. Don't get mne wrong, I really and truly don't care who wins but c'mon guys. How...

Jets outplayed NE fair and square and deserved to win. Now try to beat them when you guys play them again.

The jets will intercept grossman and sack him. The giants did not have the receivers the jets will put out this week against the Bears and that's the main reason the Giants lost.

Chad will do just enough to burn the Bear secondary (just like he burned the Pats seconday)...when it counts most! In the end it will be Jets 27 and the Bears 14. And believe me you won't see a 108 yard return this time.

Jets played a good game. No question about it. Just don't get ahead of yourselves. You're a mediocre team at best. As for us beating them next time weplay, that will be easy. We're unbeateable right now. We cannot be beat. We'll win out the seaosn. Just watch.

....and for trolls like myself, this board is much more enjoyable after you knuckleheads lose!!!! I wanna see you suffer as I have!......j/k

The jets will intercept grossman and sack him. The giants did not have the receivers the jets will put out this week against the Bears and that's the main reason the Giants lost.

I have a different take of this game. I beleive Pennington will be the one being sacked.

Bears 31

Jets 21

Mark my words on monday November 13, 2006. Grossman will throw intercepts, the jet secondary will have a real good game, and in the end the score board is going to say Jets 27 and the Bears 14.

It's official now that the Jets were definity looking past the Cleveland Browns...thats just a maturity thing....I think the jets are focused and if they beat the Bears they will win the division.

Awesome post. I really enjoyed watching Plax last night. Watching him make a fool of himself. Everytime he got slapped around. What a fool he is.

What is the opening line for Jets - Bears?

I liked it too. 4 catches, ONE in the second half. He was right. He burned us all night long. When do you think he'll be a Raider? LOL

Unless the weather is going to create another mudbowl the Jets have no chance. They have zero running game but a really imaginative offensive coordinator. You guys should really use Houston in this game. Its the perfect type of defense for him. Washington is going to get beat up in this one. The Bears pass rush should neutralize their slow developing passsing plays (unless they're playing in mud). On the flip side of the ball the Jets still havent made the transition to the new 3-4. Their personnell is suited for a 4-3. Although not a cakewalk, the Bears offense should be able to both run and pass. Good game to use Benson. If Berrian is 100% the Bears will rack up the points and the game will be over by the 3rd qtr

Bears 31 Jets 10

The Jets are on their way to having a good team but you're going to go through what we have for the past year and a half, a pain in the a@# transition to a new scheme. You're doing great this year but dont get ahead of yourselves. Next year's draft and FA signings will go along way to deciding if you're for real in 2007 or 2008

Unless the weather is going to create another mudbowl the Jets have no chance. They have zero running game but a really imaginative offensive coordinator. The Bears pass rush should neutralize their slow developing passsing plays (unless they're playing in mud). On the flip side of the ball the Jests still havent made the transition to the new 3-4. Their personnell is suited for a 4-3. Although not a cakewalk, the Bears offense should be able to both run and pass. Good game to use Benson. If Berrian is 100% the Bears will rack up the points and the game will be over by the 3rd qtr

Bears 31 Jets 10

The j

The Jets actually throw all quick plays mostly- according to TX because of noodle arm Chad - so your logic is flawed right there.

The more I see of Grossman, the more I believe the Bears are very beatable. The early season games were an abberation and he now looks to be pretty much the same QB as last year.

And, it looks like our defence is really starting to "get it". Yesterday was the first game we put pressure on the QB and I see no reason why we cannot do the same against Chicago. If we play like yesterday, we'll beat the Bears like a rented mule.

Well, I agree that the BEARS have PROVEN that they are, in fact, beatable.

(see MIAMI...LOL!!!)

But, they have also proven that they are NOT going down without a verifiable DOG-FIGHT.

(except for MIAMI...)

So, I'm prepared for a gut splitting, azz kicking, defensive blitz on both sides of the ball.

The JETS are firing on all cylinders now...and picking up momentum fast.

The BEARS are coming off a great Road Game Win, against a very good team. And, yes, the Giants

had some key player down...but, so did the BEARS.

Don't kid yourselves guys. This is going to be a GREAT DEFENSIVE DOG FIGHT!!!

Both teams are proving to be very worthy of where they're at.

And, Grossman did a very good job at maintaining his compossure...instead of just slinging that sucker all

over the field, and trying like hell to force something to happen.

After only starting his 16th game last week, he finally learned a VERY Valuable lesson.

CALM DOWN, AND JUST LET IT ROLL.

If he comes out throughing, in Giants Stadium....it's over. And, I think he knows that.

This game, again, will be played on the ground.

The JETS have a very good running game, and a very good Quarterback.

On the other side, they have a very good defense also.

...but, so do the BEARS have these similar qualities.

In my opinion, this game may just very well come right down to the wire.

It's also just my opinion, but, I believe that if/when we beat the JETS...we will SMOKE the PATS!

Of course, there's that naging little fact...."ANY GIVEN SUNDAY".....

...AND this season, is certainly proving that!

I can't even bet with any level of confidence anymore.

BEARS 31 - JETS 28

I'm not too scared of the Bears. This is as much a litmus test for them as it is for us. Most of their victims are wimpy NFC teams. I guarantee if they play the same way they did against the Giants we will win going away. I just don't see us turning the ball over as much.

You rank ninth from the BOTTOM in the entire NFL in total defense, 12th from the BOTTOM in pass defense and fifth from the BOTTOM in run defense. Hold on a sec, let me calculate all of that (...multiply by two... carry the one.. divide by seven...)..oh, yeah, that adds up to SUCK. Add to that no passing game, a middle-of-the-road running game... ok, this is starting to look ugly... Oh, and Pennington has been sacked TWENTY times this season.

Suffice to say, you'd better get Patrick Ramsey or Kellen "Don't Call Me Clarence or Roger" Clemens warmed up and ready.

Bears 28

Jets 14

Go Bears!:box:

Well, I agree that the BEARS have PROVEN that they are, in fact, beatable.

(see MIAMI...LOL!!!)

Dude, I'm not sure what's so funny. We kicked the shizzle out of you. We beat you, dismantled you, and gutted you clowns like fish. The Bears.....lol, what a joke.

The Bears seem to make it to the playoffs lately just to get embarrassed in the 1st round. You guys are jokes and will, once again, get knocked out in the 1st round. You have no QB. None. Grossman sucks. He always has and he always will. For God's sake, he's had a handful of good games. I, in no way see him leading Da Bears anywhere. The Bears are bums.........but a little better than the Jets.

Dude, I'm not sure what's so funny. We kicked the shizzle out of you. We beat you, dismantled you, and gutted you clowns like fish. The Bears.....lol, what a joke.

The Bears seem to make it to the playoffs lately just to get embarrassed in the 1st round. You guys are jokes and will, once again, get knocked out in the 1st round. You have no QB. None. Grossman sucks. He always has and he always will. For God's sake, he's had a handful of good games. I, in no way see him leading Da Bears anywhere. The Bears are bums.........but a little better than the Jets.

Can't hate a Phins fan going at it with a Bears fan on a Jets message board.:box:

You rank ninth from the BOTTOM in the entire NFL in total defense, 12th from the BOTTOM in pass defense and fifth from the BOTTOM in run defense. Hold on a sec, let me calculate all of that (...multiply by two... carry the one.. divide by seven...)..oh, yeah, that adds up to SUCK.

That was pretty damn funny.

Archived