Bears v. Jets

BlackDiamond

You rank ninth from the BOTTOM in the entire NFL in total defense, 12th from the BOTTOM in pass defense and fifth from the BOTTOM in run defense. Hold on a sec, let me calculate all of that (...multiply by two... carry the one.. divide by seven...)..oh, yeah, that adds up to SUCK. Add to that no passing game, a middle-of-the-road running game... ok, this is starting to look ugly... Oh, and Pennington has been sacked TWENTY times this season.

Suffice to say, you'd better get Patrick Ramsey or Kellen "Don't Call Me Clarence or Roger" Clemens warmed up and ready.

Bears 28

Jets 14

Go Bears!:box:

Oh man, you're right, and you guys still can't beat the teams we can beat. Geez, how bad must that make you? Don't worry, this Sunday, we'll show you the difference between barely beating Leinart and the Cardinals, and playing an AFC team. You got a taste of that with Miami, but, this should scare you, they're the weakest team in our division.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, I'm not sure what's so funny. We kicked the shizzle out of you. We beat you, dismantled you, and gutted you clowns like fish. The Bears.....lol, what a joke.

The Bears seem to make it to the playoffs lately just to get embarrassed in the 1st round. You guys are jokes and will, once again, get knocked out in the 1st round. You have no QB. None. Grossman sucks. He always has and he always will. For God's sake, he's had a handful of good games. I, in no way see him leading Da Bears anywhere. The Bears are bums.........but a little better than the Jets.

Can't hate a Phins fan going at it with a Bears fan on a Jets message board.:box:

I'm not so sure he's too bright either....LOL!!!!!!!

I was giving total CREDIT to MIAMI! ....saying that they PROVED just how "beatable" the BEARS are.

But, if he just wants to spew off, like a typical Louie From Miami....that's fine.

You may want to read that again...DW10

(..and, what are you guys doing with a PHIN FAN trolling your site????

We "Shoot On Sight" all PACKER Trolls!....LOL!!!!!)

Just seems kinda funny after we went into their (PHINS) board the very next day to congradulate them,

as we will also on yours'...if need be,

and all they could say was "THANKS BEARS FANS....Just DESTROY THE (insert derogative wording here) JETS for us!!!!"

....and they're here, trolling this great JETS Site????

Get out of town MIAMI!.....you gut lucky and caught the BEARS with a sucker punch,

and you're riding high off one win, that gave you some false since of greatness to win last week.

Fact is.....you're 3 and what????

Go away.

Yeah, we'll be seeing you in MIAMI alright. But, The PHINS will be watching it from their living rooms!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait and see big bad Bears...you guys are going to get punched in the mouth just like the punch you received from the Fish the other week. Only this time, it will hurt just alittle more. The Pats are much better than you guys and I can't wait to see the Pats play you after we give you a beating. They we will see who has the last laugh...Jets 27 bears 14

................4_1_72[1].gif

Just wait and see big bad Bears...you guys are going to get punched in the mouth just like the punch you received from the Fish the other week. Only this time, it will hurt just alittle more. The Pats are much better than you guys and I can't wait to see the Pats play you after we give you a beating. They we will see who has the last laugh...Jets 27 bears 14

I can't even begin to guess how many times we heard that same line this season....

And, only one team has done it.

Trust me....you wont do it either.

.....36_1_19[1].gif.....36_11_6[1].gif

BEARS 31 - JETS 28

I absolutely love how people point to weak schedules and compare results against similar opponents. All that does is prove you get all of your thoughts from a*shats like Sean Salisbury.

Strength of schedule can only be determined AFTER the season is over. And as far as playing similar opponents go, it is a better measurement stick, but still not a good one. The term any given sunday comes to mind.

Fact of the matter is that we haven't played each other yet, and NO other measurement is correct except for actual game results. I am sure you believe your team can win this game, just as I believe mine can.

And for the phinfags, you will be equally as famous as the 85 dolphins. Think about that for just one minute........or have one of your smart friends do it for you.

I absolutely love how people point to weak schedules and compare results against similar opponents. All that does is prove you get all of your thoughts from a*shats like Sean Salisbury.

Strength of schedule can only be determined AFTER the season is over. And as far as playing similar opponents go, it is a better measurement stick, but still not a good one. The term any given sunday comes to mind.

Fact of the matter is that we haven't played each other yet, and NO other measurement is correct except for actual game results. I am sure you believe your team can win this game, just as I believe mine can.

And for the phinfags, you will be equally as famous as the 85 dolphins. Think about that for just one minute........or have one of your smart friends do it for you.

Well....I don't know, JD. Perhaps we are playing a weak schedule. I mean, who do we have left to play????

.....The JETS!????.....bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

.....The Patriots!????.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!

.....Minnesota????....hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Tampa Bay, Detriot, Green Bay!!!!????....

So, I guess they're right! It's a pretty P*ssy schedule left, with exception to St. Louis.

...and the JETS are the next ones on the plate. :box: Good Night!

Well....I don't know, JD. Perhaps we are playing a weak schedule. I mean, who do we have left to play????

.....The JETS!????.....bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

.....The Patriots!????.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!

.....Minnesota????....hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Tampa Bay, Detriot, Green Bay!!!!????....

So, I guess they're right! It's a pretty P*ssy schedule left, with exception to St. Louis.

...and the JETS are the next ones on the plate. :box: Good Night!

I think you should wait until after you finish out the schedule before buying your Super Bowl tickets, friend. You were well might be the best team out of the weak-ass NFC, but honestly, you wouldn't even make the playoffs in the AFC. What does it matter how well you do in the small pond, when you have to come out into the ocean with the rest of us to get the prize?

I think you should wait until after you finish out the schedule before buying your Super Bowl tickets, friend. You were well might be the best team out of the weak-ass NFC, but honestly, you wouldn't even make the playoffs in the AFC. What does it matter how well you do in the small pond, when you have to come out into the ocean with the rest of us to get the prize?

Funny, I would have expected pond and ocean comments from phins fans.

Shouldn't your analogies be about flight?

I love the confidence of Bears fans. They haven't won a playoff game since 1990 and are already booking their tickets to Miami!

How come in his first post a Bears fan can spell Clemens right while most Jet fans f it up?

On the subject of the Bears, I think that McClover is on their active roster. Is JetCane aware?

Why would he be excited about a guy that has never been active on gameday?

Wouldn't he care more about Devin Hester?

We can't say asshats? Oh, I guess maybe I can.

Why would he be excited about a guy that has never been active on gameday?

Wouldn't he care more about Devin Hester?

I'm sure he knows all about Hester. McClover was a good special teamer with the Jets and Cane always hoped he'd get a shot at LB. We were wondering where he'd land.

We can't say asshats? Oh, I guess maybe I can.

I'm sure he knows all about Hester. McClover was a good special teamer with the Jets and Cane always hoped he'd get a shot at LB. We were wondering where he'd land.

I was trying to play within the rules without ever reading that waiver I checked on my way in the door. But good to know.

We signed McClover a couple of weeks back when Mike Brown went down for the season. Of course he knows about Hester, the whole world does after sunday. I was being an asshat.:)

Be careful about underestimating Grossman, besides the two games in Zona and against the fish he has lit up the scoreboards that includes a three touchdown pass against the giants.

You guys may think you can run up the gut but I can safely say that you dont have the likes of Barber, Brown, Gore, Green.

all those guys have great burst thru the hole and your RB's are power backs and servicable at best. Besides I think that hole will be patched up this week.

you guys also better contain Hester he is a gamebreaker.

Gould is still perfect with his kicks,

we have the reigning defensive player of the year

we have a running back that gained over 1300 yards and only had his first fumble of the season in week ten of the NFL season.

we might have berrian back and if we dont we have a person with the name of Mark Bradley who beat Berrian for the starting job last year as a rookie before he was injured against the lions in his breakout game.

a glimpse of your performance this past game against the pats was impressive but you guys are still the 31st ranked defense in the league and 28th against the run.

and in foxboro you guys did a lot of dink and dunk passes that will not work with Urlacher roaming the short throws(he was a safety in college you know).

we also have Alex Brown who plays like a maniac in that field you guys got.

Mark Anderson has manhandled D'brickashaw Ferguson in college, if your O-line is not up to par for this game it will be a long game for Pennington on his behind.

We do not need to blitz our backers to produce pressures and sacks on the QB our front four is very explosive.

The only thing I think that would work against us is if you get a running game started and use playaction to get our young safeties to bite and burn us with Coles if Tillman is on him, that will only work if Pennington is being protected by the way. I like Tillman but historically he has not done well with small quick receivers.

something that will work also an intermediate hook pattern thru the middle of the field by the tight end can work if Urlacher is sent on a blitz.

that is about it.

Dude, I'm not sure what's so funny. We kicked the shizzle out of you. We beat you, dismantled you, and gutted you clowns like fish. The Bears.....lol, what a joke.

The Bears seem to make it to the playoffs lately just to get embarrassed in the 1st round. You guys are jokes and will, once again, get knocked out in the 1st round. You have no QB. None. Grossman sucks. He always has and he always will. For God's sake, he's had a handful of good games. I, in no way see him leading Da Bears anywhere. The Bears are bums.........but a little better than the Jets.

Wouldn't making it to the playoffs be better than watching from home? LMAO. GIve it a rest. Bears are 8-1 and have knocked out all competition within the NFC conference in Seahawks and Giants. Jets have been impressive this season and really overachieving as of late, IMO. I think this is going to be a pretty good, physical game and am really looking forward to it. Congratulations on your great win against the Pats.

I love the confidence of Bears fans. They haven't won a playoff game since 1990 and are already booking their tickets to Miami!

Did you Bears fans miss this post or just ignore it?

The '85 Bears aren't walking through this door.

The Jets will give you a hell of a game.

After that you will come to Foxboro.

There is nothing wrong with true confidence in your team, especially when it's 8-1 and rolling. This isn't 1985 and there is no need for silly comparisons, but don't forget that Superbowl Shuffle was recorded during the regular season. Chicago Bears are top 2 in both PS and PA, and that's in the NFL, so taking them lightly is really foolish as 8 fan bases have already found out.

I sure hope that the Jets give us a game, and am looking forward to that challenge. Pats, on the other hand will have to get in line to get theirs... With your brand spankin' new Turf Field, Tom Brady and your "class act" head coach, sure hope to get back to their winning ways. I mean, when the condition of the field is preventing your superstar QB from being great as usual, it's time for a change. So, how does it feel being an old time Pats fan, with 5 years of fandom behind your belt? Your team looks like it's losing it's ways, and sloppy field has nothing to do with it. Is it time for you to get off the Pats band wagon? LMAO

They decided to ignore your post. They feel with their convincing wins over Detroit, the Niners and Green Bay, plus their hard fought victories over such playoff teams as the Cardinals and Vikings, we should hand them, if not the Vince Lombardi, at least the NFC Championship. That loss to Miami represented the Super Bowl after all, the media told them Miami was an SB contender.

That being said, I'm kinda rooting for them to beat you guys at Foxboro. I know it's hopeless, but I can dream. That power ranking spot is going to be sweet though. The Patriots were ranked #4 in a lot of polls, and the Bears #2. If we knock the Bears of this week, you almost have to give us at least a #3 ranking.

There is nothing wrong with true confidence in your team, especially when it's 8-1 and rolling. Chicago Bears are top 2 in both PS and PA, and that's in the NFL, so taking them lightly is really foolish as 8 fan bases have already found out.

I sure hope that the Jets give us a game, and am looking forward to that challenge.

8 fan bases didn't take the Bears lightly. It's just those 8 teams kind of sucked. Those teams lose to pretty much everyone. The only decent wins you guys have had are against the Giants and Seahawks, the crippled Seahawks that don't have their MVPs, and the Giants game where you two bums put on a show of sloppy football for 60 minutes. Audiences everywhere were unimpressed.

I'd be more concerned with getting a good game out of your team. You can't even beat Miami, and you barely bumbled your way to a win over the Cardinals and Giants. If you think you can go out there and fumble the ball twice and throw 3 INTs, and make it a "good game" you're nuts. If you can do that and win, then I will crown your team as the regular season favorites for a SB, and admit the greatness of the Bears. I just don't see that happening though.

They decided to ignore your post. They feel with their convincing wins over Detroit, the Niners and Green Bay, plus their hard fought victories over such playoff teams as the Cardinals and Vikings, we should hand them, if not the Vince Lombardi, at least the NFC Championship. That loss to Miami represented the Super Bowl after all, the media told them Miami was an SB contender.

That being said, I'm kinda rooting for them to beat you guys at Foxboro. I know it's hopeless, but I can dream. That power ranking spot is going to be sweet though. The Patriots were ranked #4 in a lot of polls, and the Bears #2. If we knock the Bears of this week, you almost have to give us at least a #3 ranking.

If this was the WBA, then yes. You would be the #3 contender following consecutive wins over NE and CHI. No Bear fan in his right mind feels entitled to a Super Bowl berth. But, for once, the team is very well balanced. An elite defense and a top ten offense is usually a successful combination in this league. When the Bears are clicking on all cylinders, they are every bit as good as any team in the AFC.

8 fan bases didn't take the Bears lightly. It's just those 8 teams kind of sucked. Those teams lose to pretty much everyone. The only decent wins you guys have had are against the Giants and Seahawks, the crippled Seahawks that don't have their MVPs, and the Giants game where you two bums put on a show of sloppy football for 60 minutes. Audiences everywhere were unimpressed.

I'd be more concerned with getting a good game out of your team. You can't even beat Miami, and you barely bumbled your way to a win over the Cardinals and Giants. If you think you can go out there and fumble the ball twice and throw 3 INTs, and make it a "good game" you're nuts. If you can do that and win, then I will crown your team as the regular season favorites for a SB, and admit the greatness of the Bears. I just don't see that happening though.

Okay, just so that I understand your logic, all the Bears have to do to earn your vote is to fumble twice, throw three interceptions and make it a "good game" against the Jets? How about if they give up 935 yards from scrimmage, play the same 8 men on both sides of the ball, perform all kickoffs with their fists and still make it a "good game?" You know, your fingers can only execute a finite number of keystrokes before you die. You should think before you type.

Yeah, those teams sucked expecially right after they played the Bears. The Seahawks were considered really sucky when they came to Chicago and got destroyed and so were the Giants that just came off of 5 game winning streak only to get pummeled at home by 18 points. Pure luck I tell you. If you define a "good game" by how audiences around the league perceived it, than that's your own problem. 8-1, Best defense in the league in ypg, 3rd down %, #1 scoring offense in the league and one of the best ST units in the NFL. You've got nothing. Start looking at the facts and not your biased opinion.

If this was the WBA, then yes. You would be the #3 contender following consecutive wins over NE and CHI. No Bear fan in his right mind feels entitled to a Super Bowl berth. But, for once, the team is very well balanced. An elite defense and a top ten offense is usually a successful combination in this league. When the Bears are clicking on all cylinders, they are every bit as good as any team in the AFC.

In the AFC, if you go out there and throw 3 INTs and fumble the ball twice, you lose the game. In the NFC, you can still win, and then get an inflated ranking and record.

Well, the next 2 weeks are a good chance to prove how good the Bears are. I guess if you lose both games we will just never see you again. That's why you want to do all the boasting now, because you know if you just keep your mouth shut and wait for results you'll never get to brag. Only an insecure fan needs to go to opposing team mbs BEFORE a game, a true confident and classy fan would just want a good game, compliment the opposing team, and then after the game give a general "good game" post. That's because winners expect to win and are used to it, whereas pretenders take every little bit if hope they can get. Good luck with that. You have a good team. I'll give you my condolences after we play.

In the AFC, if you go out there and throw 3 INTs and fumble the ball twice, you lose the game. In the NFC, you can still win, and then get an inflated ranking and record.

Well, the next 2 weeks are a good chance to prove how good the Bears are. I guess if you lose both games we will just never see you again. That's why you want to do all the boasting now, because you know if you just keep your mouth shut and wait for results you'll never get to brag. Only an insecure fan needs to go to opposing team mbs BEFORE a game, a true confident and classy fan would just want a good game, compliment the opposing team, and then after the game give a general "good game" post. That's because winners expect to win and are used to it, whereas pretenders take every little bit if hope they can get. Good luck with that. You have a good team. I'll give you my condolences after we play.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. First of all, if you are going to call someone out for not showing his face after a loss, you picked the wrong guy. Believe me, I am ten times as likely to show up here after a Bears loss than after a Bears win.

Second, your posts are saturated with the same hackneyed tripe I've been hearing for months about the Bears being overrated, and the NFC being underwhelming. Where's the wishes for a general "good game?" And why the hell do we need to put quotation marks around "good game?"

We were invited by one of your mods. There have been several spirited discussions by classy posters(fans) of teams the Bears have played(will play, see the Jets fans on our boards) on several forums your mods made invites on. But if insulting fans makes you feel more like a man so be it. :yawn:

We were invited by one of your mods. There have been several spirited discussions by classy posters(fans) of teams the Bears have played(will play, see the Jets fans on our boards) on several forums your mods made invites on. But if insulting fans makes you feel more like a man so be it. :yawn:

Mocha is cool.

right serphnx?

Mocha is cool.

right serphnx?

It's what I get when I buy overpriced coffee myself!

You Bears fans are ridiculous. You come on here ragging on our team and in general being retarded, and when we send it back to you guys you start whining and taking it to a personal level. What, you expected us to sit here and let you mock us? Jesus christ, I knew that Chicago was full of stupid people, but I thought there was some MINIMUM level of common sense there.

Of course our mods invited you. They do that for pretty much every team we play. It's done in the hopes that we get a few posters with some intelligence and common sense. It doesn't mean you're going to be treated differently than anyone else. You earn your spot here at JN, we don't give it to you.

Oh for god's sake, you finally beat a team with a winning record. The Pats played their worst game in years and still almost beat you clowns. the Jets have ZERO chance against the Bears. Pullllease. The Jests simply got thrown a bone.

Face it the Bears are the best of a mediocre lot. You beat a Giant team that is above average when healthy. It's mediocre middle of the pack vs. mediorcre front of the pack in our house. The Bears should be favored, it ain't the lock of the week.

JETS fans please lets not get too ****y after one great win. The bears are a very good football team and will give the JETS fits all day with that defensive pressue of theirs. I hope the JETS can pull off another upset, but please dont count on it.

This is a VERY young team that will suffer from inconsistency. Relax, sit back and enjoy the year they are giving us which to this point is very unexpected.

It's what I get when I buy overpriced coffee myself!

You Bears fans are ridiculous. You come on here ragging on our team and in general being retarded, and when we send it back to you guys you start whining and taking it to a personal level. What, you expected us to sit here and let you mock us? Jesus christ, I knew that Chicago was full of stupid people, but I thought there was some MINIMUM level of common sense there.

Of course our mods invited you. They do that for pretty much every team we play. It's done in the hopes that we get a few posters with some intelligence and common sense. It doesn't mean you're going to be treated differently than anyone else. You earn your spot here at JN, we don't give it to you.

Alright, you insipid piece of f*ck. Time to step up and earn my spot, the serphnx way: Through blatant hypocrisy! Chicago is full of stupid people? You're in f*cking La Jolla, douchebag! The only thing getting through to your drug-addled brain is UV rays. And feel free to talk all the sh*t you want about the Bears. It's not going to stop them from going Timothy Treadwell on your ass come Sunday.

Alright, you insipid piece of f*ck. Time to step up and earn my spot, the serphnx way: Through blatant hypocrisy! Chicago is full of stupid people? You're in f*cking La Jolla, douchebag! The only thing getting through to your drug-addled brain are UV rays. And feel free to talk all the sh*t you want about the Bears. It's not going to stop them from going Timothy Treadwell on your ass come Sunday.

Insipid sure, but piece of f*ck?

JETS fans please lets not get too ****y after one great win. The bears are a very good football team and will give the JETS fits all day with that defensive pressue of theirs. I hope the JETS can pull off another upset, but please dont count on it.

This is a VERY young team that will suffer from inconsistency. Relax, sit back and enjoy the year they are giving us which to this point is very unexpected.

That is so sensible it almost sent me into anaphylactic shock. Allow me to reciprocate. The Jets have a talented core of young players, and a coach who seems to be the real deal. They have been close in 8 out of 9 games, with a couple of very nice wins. The Bears will be hard-pressed to win this game, and will have to bring their A-Game to the Meadowlands for the second week in a row.

Archived