Hello, everyone!

Bob

This is great. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks Bob. Welcome aboard.

We have lots of big things planned. We are working with an excellent graphic designer and the site will be up soon.

Any suggestions, btw? :lol:

Just don't let the buggers run over you. It's your place. Keep it how you want it.

If it gets so big that you need another hammer, I'm available. I'd sooner help you out with some writing and creativity, if there's an opportuinity.

Bob, let me know what you have in mind as far as writing. I happen to be "Content Editor" and I'm definitely looking for articles and whatnot. PM me with any ideas you want to contribute. You know you have VIP status with me, Hoss. :wink:

Just don't let the buggers run over you. It's your place. Keep it how you want it.

If it gets so big that you need another hammer, I'm available. I'd sooner help you out with some writing and creativity, if there's an opportuinity.

Thanks for the invitation to come to the site, GGG, Maxman and Tom Shane. It looks great

It will take me a while in my "old" age to figure everything out on this site and then I will be ready to go and start busting chops.

Thanks for the invitation to come to the site, GGG, Maxman and Tom Shane. It looks great

It will take me a while in my "old" age to figure everything out on this site and then I will be ready to go and start busting chops.

Chop busting is strictly prohibited without express written consent.

Hopefully things aren't too hard to figure out. The software may be different from what you are used to but we are pretty happy with it.

We have been able to setup some pretty cool stuff. If you have any problems or comments just let one of us know!

Thanks,

Max

What's up, fab? Yeah, the technology is different, but it's actually pretty quick and tidy once you get used to it. If you guys have any suggestions, let us know. We're creating the best site on the web! MUUHUHAHAHAHHA!

Bob, let me know what you have in mind as far as writing. I happen to be "Content Editor" and I'm definitely looking for articles and whatnot. PM me with any ideas you want to contribute. You know you have VIP status with me, Hoss. :wink:

Much appreciated, Bro. I'll do some thinking on that and send you some ideas.

What's up boys? Nice site. What happened Shane...can't take the heat over there?

LESTER, Welcome! Herm is the man! You tell the WORLD.

Shane was no longer welcome because of his Herm Bashing. Apparently he made one clock joke too many.

:lol: What's up, Les? Herm is the MAN!!!! I keep calling him for interviews, but apparently using the name 'Tom Shane' gets the phone hung up over there. Profiling Bastards! Did you tip him off, Les? :lol:

LESTER, Welcome! Herm is the man! You tell the WORLD.

Shane was no longer welcome because of his Herm Bashing. Apparently he made one clock joke too many.

What's up heelz. Sorry about Roy Williams getting the UNC job. At least you'll get into the NCAA's every year. May just be for one round, but it'll be a HELL of a one round, baby! Sure, losing to Tuscaloosa A&T will sting, but think how much more studying Rashad McCants will get to do! :lol:

Hey guys...good to be here.

Thanks for the invite to your site. Things look great.

I'm actually a big Heels fan, myself. They make it hard to love them lately, but if they don't get it done (Final 4) this year, they have NO excuse. Agreed?

Funny, but you fail to realize that for UNC fans Roy is a sight for sore eyes. We had Bill Gutheridge and Matt Doherty as our 2 past coaches since Dean left.

Roy was a very nice welcome compared to what we had.

I agree, not only because they have the talent, but also because if it doesn't happen this year it may not happen again for a while. We are looking at losing Felton, McCants, Jawad Williams, Melvin Scott,Jackie Manuel and maybe even Marvin Williams to the NBA.

This will leave the squad thin and looking to rebuild quickly. It's now or never.

Archived