Shower Rankings

onemanswarm

Every Tuesday morning, I wake up an hour early so that I can sit on the floor of my shower and meditate on the current state of the NFL until the water runs cold. This morning, through the power of prayer, the following rankings were revealed to me:

1. Chicago Bears (8-1): Chicago hasn

OMG, that was hilarious. Great read, I enjoyed the hell out of it. You definitely have talent and should send this stuff in, somewhere,...anywhere.

Only thing though is thst you have the Dolphins ranked a little low. They're a top 2 team.

OMG, that was hilarious. Great read, I enjoyed the hell out of it. You definitely have talent and should send this stuff in, somewhere,...anywhere.

Only thing though is thst you have the Dolphins ranked a little low. They're a top 2 team.

I would love to. Just don't have a clue where!

Every Tuesday morning, I wake up an hour early so that I can sit on the floor of my shower and meditate on the current state of the NFL until the water runs cold. This morning, through the power of prayer, the following rankings were revealed to me:

1. Chicago Bears (8-1): Chicago hasn

22. Miami Dolphins (3-6): Will it be a staple of the Nick Saban era of Miami Dolphin football that the team limps out of the gates, loses just enough games to be eliminated from the playoffs, and then runs the table? Is there a better way to rekindle the hope of a shattered fan base year after year, while still managing to shatter the hopes of your fan base year after year? If the Miami Dolphins fire Nick Saban, will the Cubs hire him?

:biggrin: haha. another classic OMS . Just to educate yourself on our slow starts, it's planned. We like a challenge. As the only team to go undefeated, we dont feel the need to replicate that record so we've chosen a new record to bestow upon the league. First team ever to go 1-6 and win the SuperBowl. Truly a worthy addition to our myriad of NFL records dont you think? And that Saban is so confident of being able to pull this off he decided to accomplish this with Joey Harrington as our QB just to make it more of a challenge. Winning a SuperBowl after starting 1-6 or winning a SuperBowl with Joey Harrington, which is the greater accomplishment? I leave that for historians to decide

Why does serphnx always get into pissing matches with people?

Does he live in Florida?

Some questions will never have answers. For instance, who is gayer, Cindy or BB?

That looked like a hell of a lot of work, and it's probably the best Power Rankings anywhere on the net. I too would like to see it become a weekly feature.

Archived