JetNation Adopt A Family

Maxman

Over the past few months many people have offered to donate money to the site. JetNation is not a money making venture and advertising pays our bills so we have turned them down. But it got me to thinking, maybe we can all do something for Christmas? We have a chance to do something really special if we can pool our resources together.

Here is what I was thinking. Anyone who is interested can make a donation and we take 100% of those funds and we Adopt a Family for Christmas. We can bring some joy to a family in need. Maybe multiple families depending on how much support we get. I can work with a local church and get the names of families that we can help out.

Let me know if you are interested in being a part of this. Please do not post how much you will donate. I do not want this to become a contest, if you want to give something I will coordinate it with you in private and explain the ways to donate.

Thanks!!!

For donation info please click here.

Thanks to all those that have expressed an interest in donating. We really appreciate it. We think that we have a shot to make a difference and that is pretty cool.

For donation info please click here.

Thanks!!!

For a worthy cause -I just donated -we all have to be thankful for what we have in life and remember the less fortunate.

For a worthy cause -I just donated -we all have to be thankful for what we have in life and remember the less fortunate.

Frank,

Thank You! I swear you just set some kind of record for speed. I hit enter on this thread and then got the notification about your donation.

We really have a shot to do something good here. Thank you Frank.

Does anyone have tickets to the 12/31 game that they are not going to use? If so -- let us know if you want to donate them to this cause. We just got a Jets fan family and we are trying to set it up so we can get them to the game.

Thanks!

What's your beef with Baruch? lol God I hated waiting for the damn elevator on the 18th street building.

Joebaby-I went to Baruch-I was complementing Green DNA as a fellow graduate-remember Tony the elevator guy in the old 23rd St building?

Maybe you should do the Jerry Lewis thing and give us a running total (unless it is embarassingly low, then keep it quiet and lie about how quickly it 's growing)

LOL, the total is pretty low. But the marathon is not over yet. Be dialing people.

No seriously thank you to all that have donated. We really appreciate it and are going to make sure that something good comes from this.

I asked the Jets for merchandise. They didn't respond. Sucks not having connections. :)

I asked the Jets for merchandise. They didn't respond. Sucks not having connections. :)

Funny, I was in a bar down in Miami last year before the Jets game and a certain big boned individual was raffling off a ton of Jets stuff. Maybe you should "take one for the team" and cozy up to said individual in order to exploit those connections. It may involve some vile, disgusting sex acts but hey, it's for a good cause (and possibly tax deductible).

Archived