The 9-3 New England Patriots!!

Alk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They scored 10 points because they got a field goal and a touchdown on a missed tackle. If you're going to be a blind homer enough to compare the jets offense to the bears there is really nothing to talk about. Nice spelling of "against" too. You prove you didn't go to Texas A and M once again.

You dumbass. "One missed tackle"?

Bottom line, Pats beat a 9-1 football team, and the Jets couldn't even score on them.

That only applies to Patsy wins though never to Jet wins. Thats why you and your pal are despicable trolls who everyone here views as jokes and add NOTHING to this site.

Have you taken a poll of every member here or just the overly sensitive ones with sand in their vagina such as yourself?

Have you taken a poll of every member here or just the overly sensitive ones with sand in their vagina such as yourself?
Just because about half the site disagrees with me on if you should be banned that doesn't mean you or your pal contribute anything to the site other then trolling threads and getting substantiative discussions off track.

Just because about half the site disagrees with me on if you should be banned that doesn't mean you or your pal contribute anything to the site other then trolling threads and getting substantiative discussions off track.

This is my thread!! BE GONE!!

p.s. It's more like 99%...

This is my thread!! BE GONE!!

p.s. It's more like 99%...

This thread was about the patsys so i was talking about the patsys.

Typical JN thread:

Ramdom Jet Fan:Isn't it a good idea that the jets passed up on deangelo williams?

Alk or Tx:JETS SUCK PATSYS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another example

Random Jet Fan:Mangini sure is good at managing games isn't he?

Alk or Tx:JETS SUCK AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK PATSYS WILL RULE 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

You complete dumb ass (two words, according to you).

Do you ever think you can get Alk banned?

Do you know Bren?

This thread was about the patsys so i was talking about the patsys.

Typical JN thread:

Ramdom Jet Fan:Isn't it a good idea that the jets passed up on deangelo williams?

Alk or Tx:JETS SUCK PATSYS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another example

Random Jet Fan:Mangini sure is good at managing games isn't he?

Alk or Tx:JETS SUCK AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK PATSYS WILL RULE 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Well judging from this evidence, it appears to me that TX and I are adding to the discussion. We're adding the truth and you simply can't handle the truth.

Well judging from this evidence, it appears to me that TX and I are adding to the discussion. We're adding the truth and you simply can't handle the truth.

In honor of gg:

Where did it go to my youth,

Where did it fade away to ?

Who was it told the truth, the bitter truth,

The truth we didn't want to know ?

Were you the class tattletale as well? I bet you were a great hall monitor.
Wouldn't that imply that you're doing something wrong that you need to get away with? I'm not reporting you or whining to the mods I'm just going to point out your trolling in the threads to your face whenever i see it.

Dude, you are fighting a losing battle here.

Alk is a friggn' legend on this board.

You really think the mods ar going to ban him?:eek:

I just said i know you and your pal aren't getting banned. Thats fine. I'm still not going to let you get away with constant trolling without at least saying something about it.

Archived