Under The Radar

Maxman

by Tyson Rauch -- on the front page now. Good job Tyson, some pretty good points. I was watching MNF tonight and during the recap the lack of Jets talk had me thinking exactly what you wrote.

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=749

They would have talked about us if we didn't go out and lose to the Bears. People aren't going to take a team seriously that usually loses to any good team it plays. Yeah we beat the Patriots, but people look at that more as a fluke than the norm.

I don't think beating the Texans really ever got anyone on the map.

This team won't be taken seriously until we knock off the Patriots again in the WC round, although they might just start running stories about suicidal former-JN posters when that happens.

Two teams from the same division can not play in the Wild Card round.

What are you talking about ?

Just the past couple of years you have had

Pittsburgh vs Cincy

Minnesota vs Green Bay

St.Louis vs Seattle

All divisional foes playing each other in the wild card game.

Two teams from the same division can not play in the Wild Card round.

Only in Baseball. In teh other professional sports (basketball, hockey and Football) they can. Happens all the time in teh NBA and NHL, and more often then you would think in the NFL.

Only in Baseball. In teh other professional sports (basketball, hockey and Football) they can. Happens all the time in teh NBA and NHL, and more often then you would think in the NFL.

This is not Tx's week, lol.

I think that is how it used to work before they expanded and created new divisions.

Archived