Pennington Named Jets 2006 Walter Payton Man of The Year

SoFlaJets

Good for Pennington...winning all of the off-the-field awards and not a single one on it.

That`s a pretty SH!++Y thing to say for a guy who takes the little time he has to himself to set up a charitty to help kids & people not so well off......May you & your family be so lucky that you never need the help of one of these charities....

That`s a pretty SH!++Y thing to say for a guy who takes the little time he has to himself to set up a charitty to help kids & people not so well off......May you & your family be so lucky that you never need the help of one of these charities....

So THAT'S where all our cap money went? To CHARITY???

What a waste.

while chad seems to be a good guy and class act off the field, before you annoint him saint chad try to keep things in perspective. the man has made north of $25M from playing football, i don't think donating some money is all that big of a deal. what's truly impressive is a guy like cmart who not only donates a lot of $$ but also makes tremendous time commitments to improving the community.

while chad seems to be a good guy and class act off the field, before you annoint him saint chad try to keep things in perspective. the man has made north of $25M from playing football, i don't think donating some money is all that big of a deal. what's truly impressive is a guy like cmart who not only donates a lot of $$ but also makes tremendous time commitments to improving the community.

My Spermie Sense is tingling.

a lot of times with these guys that give away a lot of dough you will never hear about it...there's a lot of this stuff that goes on down here with the Palm Beach crowd that you'd never know about unless you were working (or knew someone who was) in say the Breakers

Lighten up Francis. Obviously I commend the guy for all the charity work he's done. Only an @$$hole would say Chad shouldn't do charity work and I'm not one of them.

Go look up Sarcasm in the dictionary.

Archived