THE BEST TEAM IN NEW YORK IS 7-5

madmike1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The worst is 6-6.

Discuss.

That team is just flatout stupid.

They took alot of real moronic penalties. Plastico got a PF in the first that pushed from the Boyz 35 to the 50. Drive ended at the 38. Then one of the OL head butted a Boyz player.

You know what Troll.

I don't even care as long as the Jets get the coverage January 7/8 for wild card weekend.

Not living anywhere near NY, it just pisses me off every time I turn on ESPN and see the daily Giants soap opera.

The Jets could win the damn Super Bowl and they still wouldn't be talked about as much as the coma-inducing, boring-ass Giants.

Not living anywhere near NY, it just pisses me off every time I turn on ESPN and see the daily Giants soap opera.

The Jets could win the damn Super Bowl and they still wouldn't be talked about as much as the coma-inducing, boring-ass Giants.

Troll -- I see your point. Around here I don't think most of us care. There is plenty of local coverage. But if you are relying on the national coverage then yes it would be frustrating.

Im sorry but PatsFanTX reminds of a troll.He belittles every positive post made by a Jets fan. I get warned and hes allowed to continually incite and bait posters.

Stop whining manslit..if you cant take some friendly ribbing from Tex..you have severe thin skin syndrome..he is harmless

We like to bust chops here- to get back to reality Pats still lead this division by two games. Next week will most probably decide wherther we have a shot at winning this division.

Us at home and NE on the road against divisional foes.

Id like to see Shockey in a Jets uniform.

Just what the Jets ordered. A loudmouth cancer. Although it would be fun to see Mangini put duct tape over his fat trap because he doesn't know how to shut the hell up. He'd be getting the Mangini 'walk the plank' treatment - DAILY.

Archived