THE BEST TEAM IN NEW YORK IS 7-5

madmike1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many have Baker and Becht dropped? The guy is consistently double covered and I still challenge you to name 6 better right now.

Becht sucked..who's comparing him to shockey???

Antonio Gates..Tony Gonzalez...Heath Miller..Kellen Winslow jr....Jason Witten....Todd Heap..there's 6..

Now answer my question about his drops and dumbassery..

Becht sucked..who's comparing him to shockey???

Antonio Gates..Tony Gonzalez...Heath Miller..Kellen Winslow jr....Jason Witten....Todd Heap..there's 6..

Now answer my question about his drops and dumbassery..

Speaking of dumbassery, how could you put Winslow Jr. on the list he has only missed 30 games in 3 years for being a dumbass. Out of your list I give you Gates and Gonzalez. Heap, Miller, Whitten, can't really agree they are better but they are less of a pain in the ass and I probably would prefer them. There's something to be said for good enough wihtout baggage.

Speaking of dumbassery, how could you put Winslow Jr. on the list he has only missed 30 games in 3 years for being a dumbass. Out of your list I give you Gates and Gonzalez. Heap, Miller, Whitten, can't really agree they are better but they are less of a pain in the ass and I probably would prefer them. There's something to be said for good enough wihtout baggage.

LOL!!!

I did that for a reason..even though Winslow has been an absolute dumbass..there is hope...HE IS TRYING TO DO BETTER..I cant say the same thing for Shockey..

Thats exactly what I mean..the baggage isn't woth the talent potential..

Shockey HASN'T done anything to warrant being shown every 5 minutes on the sidelines acting like an out of control idiot.He's a me-first guy that would NEVER EVER be a Mangini and Tannenbaum run Jet.Anybody else happen to notice we have none of the long haired players here that you can't even read their names on the back of the jerseys?Maybe it's me,but I like that about the Jets...

I liked him when he played for the Hurricanes. He made a lOT of big plays and was one of Dorsey's go-to guys. He kept his mouth shut for the most part (mostly because people werent shoving microphones in his face every day) and never took plays off.

As a pro he has too many drops and he plays for the Gnats, so he has two strikes against him.

Poor Giants.:rl::lol::character41:

Not only are they looking like a team who may not make the playoffs in the pathetic JVC (yes, JVC) but they'll be losing their best player (Tiki Barber) in the off-season. I like Brandon Jacobs and think he'll be a good back, but he isn't going to get 2,000+ all purpose yards like Tiki has in recent seasons.

Archived