If Chad takes us into...

ECURB

So if yardage is not important, then what is?

TD/INT ratio?

And your BoyWonder has thrown as many INT's as TD's which is absolutely pathetic.

you are a so two sided on another thread some1 asked you about carrs great numbers yesturday and you said and i quote"a qb job is to lead his team to victory"blah blah blah...tx if you want to post something stay one way dont say something and go the other way with it...your getting tired with your posts...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by The Troll viewpost.gif

You talk as if Chad has beaten every good team in the league. He hasn't. He beat New England, and according to you, New England sucks anyway. He completely **** the bed against Chicago. He even **** the bed against Cleveland and Jacksonville. Care to look up how Drew Brees performed against Cleveland?

hmmmm if im not mistaking isnt your D ranked 5th overall...

My D? What the **** are you talking about? I'm not a Pats fan, I'm just not an idiot.

If it looks like a patsy troll and sounds like a patsy troll it's not wonder people mistake you for one... There is really no difference between you and any of the trolls on this site.

Against Cleveland:

Brees: 170 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 WIN

Chad: 108 yds, 0 TD, 2 INTs, 1 LOSS

And we all know QB's win and lose games exclusively by themselves. The jets giving up 100+ yards to that awful running game or the robbed TD had NOTHING to do with them losing that game right...

And we all know QB's win and lose games exclusively by themselves. The jets giving up 100+ yards to that awful running game or the robbed TD had NOTHING to do with them losing that game right...

Right.

PennyBoy throwing for a measley 108 yards and tossing 2 INT's had absolutely nothing to do with the Jets losing to the lowly Browns.

Get a clue.

Why don't you make another poll then?
Why would i waste my time with another poll. I found out that about 40%-50% of the site wants the patsy trolls gone but that doesn't mean everyone who doesn't want them banned takes anything they say seriously or doesn't view them as a joke.

Why would i waste my time with another poll. I found out that about 40%-50% of the site wants the patsy trolls gone but that doesn't mean everyone who doesn't want them banned takes anything they say seriously or doesn't view them as a joke.

Do you live in Florida?

The poll results were 70-30 for.;)

If it looks like a patsy troll and sounds like a patsy troll it's not wonder people mistake you for one... There is really no difference between you and any of the trolls on this site.

I'm a Pats troll because I don't think that Chad Pennington (81.4 QB rating) is better than Drew Brees (97.4), Jake Delhomme (78.7 - 2 NFC championship games, 1 Super Bowl), and Marc Bulger (90.2).

It's one of those potato, potatoe, tomato, tomatoe things. You say "Pats troll", I say "Not a retard".

Right.

PennyBoy throwing for a measley 108 yards and tossing 2 INT's had absolutely nothing to do with the Jets losing to the lowly Browns.

Get a clue.

so let me get this straight you can predict the future if we dont go for that onsider to start the 2nd half..and dont try and be stupid cause you know as well as everyone else momentum shifted big right there..so i dont put it all on chads shoulders cause grossman had a monster game.....get a clue dude..

56-43 isn't a beatdown and just because 43% of the site doesn't want you banned doesn't mean they take you seriously or don't view you as a joke.

Dork....this is a Jets site.

Max can fill us in on the actual demograhics, but in a 99% Jets' fan demograhic, 56% percent to keep Patriots' fans is a beat down.

It's hard enough trying to raise the overall brain power in this state.

That might put me into overload.

Yeah because anyone who has the NERVE to disagree with you and your patsy troll pals is a complete idiot. I guess the guy who is gonna win coach of the year in the NFL is an idiot too.

Dork....this is a Jets site.

Max can fill us in on the actual demograhics, but in a 99% Jets' fan demograhic, 56% percent to keep Patriots' fans is a beat down.

Dip****, 56% dosn't want you BANNED. which is fine. I know alot of the patsy fans are friends offline with some of the jet fans here. I have friends who are patsy fans and i wouldn't want to ban my friends either. that doesn't mean you add anything to the site or people don't view you as a joke.

hmmmmm ok so i guess peyton manning is garbage to cause they lost to the titans right...

Peyton Manning threw for 350 yards yesterday. They lost on a 60-yard field goal. He also threw a TD.

I think that is little different than throwing for 108 yards against the Browns in a game that you never even lead in.

Yeah because anyone who has the NERVE to disagree with you and your patsy troll pals is a complete idiot. I guess the guy who is gonna win coach of the year in the NFL is an idiot too.

No, Sean Payton is a genius for bringing in Breesus Christ instead of Culpepper.

Archived