Playoff Invoice: MERGED

Brenjetsfan

I received the invoice for playoff tix in the mail yesterday. It's a great feeling to open the envelope and know that yes, we do have a chance. Mezzanine tix are $125 for wildcard or divisional game ($100 lowers) and $165 for AFC Championship game ($140 lowers). I love this time of year. Having said that, I'll wait until the deadline before I cut the check, just in case.

I received the invoice for playoff tix in the mail yesterday. It's a great feeling to open the envelope and know that yes, we do have a chance. Mezzanine tix are $100 for wildcard or divisional game and $140 for AFC Championship game. I love this time of year. Having said that, I'll wait until the deadline before I cut the check, just in case.

Why are Jets fans receiving a playoff invoice when, if they do make the playoffs, the game will be on the road?

That's a pretty good perk.

After the Pats collapse down the stretch, the Jets will end up with a home game as all division winners do.

Are you kidding me?

I don't think my father and I are going to be sending in the $.

The Pats can clinch the division this week.

I got it yesterday and will pay.

It is really only a $3 bet (handling fees) and totally worth the CHANCE at going to a home playoff game.

The AFC East is not locked up just yet.

BZ

c'mon now, of all the people. I thought you were a level headed man.

Jets, playoffs???!!!!! PLAYOFFS???!!!! HA HA BWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!

c'mon now, of all the people. I thought you were a level headed man.

Jets, playoffs???!!!!! PLAYOFFS???!!!! HA HA BWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!

Are you quoting what Nicky said to his team last week? :)

I understand as a Dolphin fan who hasn't seen the post season in 5 years it might be tough for you to understand, but YES, other teams DO get into the playoffs.

BZ

not if we win

No ****, but if we lose and New England wins, the division is their's. Trust me, New England is going to lose maybe once more in the regular season. They're not going 2-2 down the stretch. They will be 3rd or 4th seed.

Archived