REPUTATION IS ON THIS SITE NOW

BP

We will give a bigger hammer to those with more posts because we want to encourage people to post on the site. I think it's one rep point per 100 posts, one rep point per month of registration, and one rep point for every 1000 points of rep you have - something like that.

that one seemed pretty fair. It rewards your loyal members and those who post frequently

If you dont like it..you can disable it....so dont complain;)

Edit:12/07/06

• Thumb Down 3

thaat has always been my goal... to have a reputation!

now my dream is going to come true!!!! :yahoo:

ah yes virginia, there is a hannukah harry

( yeah i know it is suppose to be "santa claus" ...but what can i say... we "chosen ones" deserve some love tooo... and C.H. as we call him does that.... you havent had true bliss until you have found a potato latke in your hannukah bootie...) :baby:

• Thumb Down 3

Where does this all get summarized or tallied or something???

When you go to your user control panel..you can see the comments in latest reputation recieved..if somebody gave you rep..click on the little scale on the bottom in between the report post button and the online light..

What did you do BP, give me neutral rep? You left me reputation yet my points are still zero. Maybe my "infraction" negates the positive rep somehow.

No. The infractions don't feed the reputation system. If they did I wouldn't send them out. I sent Bren an infraction last week -- too much teeth. But her reputation actually improves as a result. You can see how these things are not related.

:)

• Thumb Down 1

What did you do BP, give me neutral rep? You left me reputation yet my points are still zero. Maybe my "infraction" negates the positive rep somehow.

Max should give every poster with over 400 posts(except jetsrule)75 rep points

And..when a poster gets in the red/negative..make it say he's less popular than Rich Kotite..

I only have 10 points myself..I got no rep stick yet:baby:

Where do we check for rep again? I looked in my user cp but didn't see anything. My little bar is green, what does that mean? My whole world is crumbling before my eyes!!!!:yahoo:

Somebody has to give you rep first..to see it in the user cp..I have already given too much out in a 24 hour period:baby:

You have 10 points like everybody(except Tex and Alk)...I think Max is going to give almost everybody 75 points to get it going tonight...I will give you some rep after I am allowed again..and then you will see it in the user cp..

Somebody has to give you rep first..to see it in the user cp..I have already given too much out in a 24 hour period:baby:

You have 10 points like everybody(except Tex and Alk)...I think Max is going to give almost everybody 75 points to get it going tonight...I will give you some rep after I am allowed again..and then you will see it in the user cp..

Gotcha. Thanks!

mine is grey ...what does that mean... kinda of scared to ask! :lol:

Your Neutral...for now...Max is going to make this interesting by giving everybody with over 400 posts 75 rep points..then the fun starts;)

Oh sure, fall for 124's patented guilt trip. :)

I will give you more rep when I can Alk..;)

Your Neutral...for now...Max is going to make this interesting by giving everybody with over 400 posts 75 rep points..then the fun starts;)

I will give you more rep when I can Alk..;)

i am sooooo far from neutral it is not funny! anyone who knows me knows i am unique... ;)

I've seen this on other boards. I expect the novelty to wear off, soon.

you underestimate the posters here, bob!

we are a heck of a lot more immature then most.. so i suspect this will last for quite awhile ;)

reminds me of HS and not being in the cool group ...or being picked last for kickball!!! toatally awesome!!!!:yahoo:

you underestimate the posters here, bob!

we are a heck of a lot more immature then most.. so i suspect this will last for quite awhile ;)

reminds me of HS and not being in the cool group ...or being picked last for kickball!!! toatally awesome!!!!:yahoo:

It's all in fun....the personality in the poster/posters make it work..not the system itself..thats why I thought it would be a good idea here..;)