REPUTATION IS ON THIS SITE NOW

BP

LOL, said the guy who wont stop giving me neg rep.

Damn you Jetcane!!!!

Careful, I'll soon be at the point where i will be able to neg rep you again, LOL!

Rep is ghey- but JN is ghey, so it was time to go along with the deal once the kinks got worked out. The kinks did get worked out, right?

:lol:

• Thumb Down 1

Careful, I'll soon be at the point where i will be able to neg rep you again, LOL!

Rep is ghey- but JN is ghey, so it was time to go along with the deal once the kinks got worked out. The kinks did get worked out, right?

:lol:

and you fit right in...you do the math:winking0001:

• 8 years later...
On December 5, 2006 at 4:10 PM, Maxman said:

Parcells is the one that asked for it. So I am going to let him answer all the reputation questions!!!

@Maxman Yep all my idea, thank you! hahaha and I even calibrated it and came up with the funny levels on the old v bulletin software. This rep stuff seems to be pretty popular 10 years later. (Even sooth copied it hahahaha) What a great concept. You're welcome :) 

and FYI @JetCane loves rep now :lol: 

On December 5, 2006 at 4:28 PM, jetsrule128 said:

wtf i hate you

Your rep speaks for itself.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, BP said:

@Maxman Yep all my idea, thank you! hahaha and I even calibrated it and came up with the funny levels on the old v bulletin software. This rep stuff seems to be pretty popular 10 years later. (Even sooth copied it hahahaha) What a great concept. You're welcome :) 

and FYI @JetCane loves rep now :lol: 

Your rep speaks for itself.

You actually gave me my first rep when I got here.  Cool little shout out too because that system let you make comments. Fun feature for sure. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2006 at 2:43 PM, BP said:

We will give a bigger hammer to those with more posts because we want to encourage people to post on the site. I think it's one rep point per 100 posts, one rep point per month of registration, and one rep point for every 1000 points of rep you have - something like that.

that one seemed pretty fair. It rewards your loyal members and those who post frequently

If you dont like it..you can disable it....so dont complain;)

Edit:12/07/06

I like this idea .

• 5 years later...
On 12/16/2007 at 11:40 AM, Lurker said:

you sure you want to see ugly?

you could have the entire board turn into a neg rep war. lines drawn in the sand! :P

What happened to this guy? He used to always cry to me about the vbookie.

• 2 years later...