Tom Brady hard up for money

serphnx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so, starting a thread about something is now considered worship? wow...

If we worshipped him so much shouldn't we be the one starting the threads?

Have you personally seen a shrine to Tom Brady set up somewhere?

Sorry we like the guy because he has helped us win 3 Super Bowls.

Whats with the "we' stuff be an individual. "Us" you play on the team.

Give that Brady doll a squeeze for me.

P.S How many tire patches are in him?

You dumbass, are you a lawyer?

Are you? Brady might want to take EA sports to court as well, Im sure they didnt make a personal phone call... He should sue the AP too, they take pictures of him and they wind up online... did they ask first???

So when should I expect the phone call for a lawsuit becuase I OWNED Tom Brady on JETNATION???

:bwahaharoll:

brady1.jpg

worship? do you know what it means?

well from dictionary.com

1. reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.

2. formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage: They attended worship this morning.

3. adoring reverence or regard: excessive worship of business success.

4. the object of adoring reverence or regard.

5. (initial capital letter) British. a title of honor used in addressing or mentioning certain magistrates and others of high rank or station (usually prec. by Your, His, or Her).

–verb (used with object) 6. to render religious reverence and homage to.

7. to feel an adoring reverence or regard for (any person or thing).

–verb (used without object) 8. to render religious reverence and homage, as to a deity.

9. to attend services of divine worship.

10. to feel an adoring reverence or regard.

hmm...i don't see anywhere in there that you must make internet message board posts or have shrines to worship???

worship? do you know what it means?

well from dictionary.com

1. reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.

2. formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage: They attended worship this morning.

3. adoring reverence or regard: excessive worship of business success.

4. the object of adoring reverence or regard.

5. (initial capital letter) British. a title of honor used in addressing or mentioning certain magistrates and others of high rank or station (usually prec. by Your, His, or Her).

Yet Jet fans worship a geriatric drunk who won one championship 4 decades ago.....

Joe drunk could drop back and throw the ball down field in a way that Brady can only dream about. Joe was not only the Jets, he was the entire league and the city of NY. It wasn't air brushed it was all out there the good the bad and the ugly and we did and still worship him, something Brady will never get no matter how many rings he wears.

Wow..Yahoo pissed off Tom Brady...he has definitely been elevated to god like status in his own mind..LOL

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is filled with Patsies flamers applauding each other's lame takes?

Even that idiot NE Hick came out of the woodwork.

Robby my good friend, no need for insults. We're discussing the fact that Jet fans think Joe Alcoholic walks on water.... I bet you think he can heal the blind too right?

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is filled with Patsies flamers applauding each other's lame takes?

Even that idiot NE Hick came out of the woodwork.

To start things off. Merry Christmas mate.

The only reason us Pats fans responded to the thread was because it was posted by a Jets fan who was attempting to call Brady cheap.

I still can't believe Smizzy hasn't jumped in with his favourite photoshopped picture of Brady!

To start things off. Merry Christmas mate.

The only reason us Pats fans responded to the thread was because it was posted by a Jets fan who was attempting to call Brady cheap.

I still can't believe Smizzy hasn't jumped in with his favourite photoshopped picture of Brady!

Jim Plunkett was cheap too now lets see you defend him?

Jim Plunkett was cheap too now lets see you defend him?

What has Jim "I never had a winning season with the Pats" Plunkett got to do with this?

Why the hell would I defend him? After he left Steve Grogan took over and proceeded to torment the Jets for a long time.

I'm sure some of the older posters here detest Grogan!

Here are Plunkett's 4 seasons in New England:

6-8

3-11

5-9

7-7

Joe drunk could drop back and throw the ball down field in a way that Brady can only dream about. Joe was not only the Jets, he was the entire league and the city of NY. It wasn't air brushed it was all out there the good the bad and the ugly and we did and still worship him, something Brady will never get no matter how many rings he wears.

And Humphrey Bogart was a great actor.

60 friggn' years ago. ;)

What has Jim "I never had a winning season with the Pats" Plunkett got to do with this?

Why the hell would I defend him? After he left Steve Grogan took over and proceeded to torment the Jets for a long time.

I'm sure some of the older posters here detest Grogan!

Here are Plunkett's 4 seasons in New England:

6-8

3-11

5-9

7-7

Grogan and Stanley Morgan ALWAYS KILLED THE JETS:Cuss: :Cuss: :Cuss:

Archived