Tom Brady hard up for money

serphnx

nothing, eh?

like the time he beat the Patriots last month?

If you are going to pay 64 million dollars to beat the Patriots once ever four years and finish no better then 2nd in any of those contracted years......You are retarded.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Side note, Stanley Morgan was my favorite Pats player for years. He was tremendous.

He owned Donald Dykes :Cuss: :Cuss:

Patriots beat the Jets 56-3..or something ridiculous like that..and Morgan was running wild the entire game..uuugghhh..he was good..very good..if only Stingley didn't get hurt..could you imagine??

He owned Donald Dykes :Cuss: :Cuss:

Patriots beat the Jets 56-3..or something ridiculous like that..and Morgan was running wild the entire game..uuugghhh..he was good..very good..if only Stingley didn't get hurt..could you imagine??

Morgan had 2 1,000 yard reception years with 44 catches. He was a beast at breaking big plays.

Yes the Pats sucked for years Gainzo and we Jet fans witnessed it twice a year for all those years before there was something called a Pats fan.

I was that Pats fan!

I know you are making fun of me, but there has always been a hardcore Pats following.

When I am tailgating in Foxboro there are people from Maine, New Hampshire & Rhode Island with me. And maybe someone from Connecticut!

I was that Pats fan!

I know you are making fun of me, but there has always been a hardcore Pats following.

When I am tailgating in Foxboro there are people from Maine, New Hampshire & Rhode Island with me. And maybe someone from Connecticut!

As we age the desire to look back with nostalgia at our boyhood pasts grows. Here among die hard Jets fans you can at least talk to a few people who saw the players you lived and died with as a kid.

It's okay Gainzo, you're not alone in the world (Pats head and dismisses Gainzo with a look of both empathy and disgust) sigh.

If you are going to pay 64 million dollars to beat the Patriots once ever four years and finish no better then 2nd in any of those contracted years......You are retarded.

get real, now you think everything the Jets do pertains to us wanting to beat the patsies*??? you have got to be kidding me. You guys are not all that important in the scheme of the world around us. It is gonna be fun to watch you change your name to JFSIKH in the next few years.

get real, now you think everything the Jets do pertains to us wanting to beat the patsies*??? you have got to be kidding me.

Yes.

Since Chadwick has been a Jets QB the Patriots have been Defending Superbowl Champion, Defending Third Place Tiebreaker second place team, maybe third, Defending Superbowl Champion, Defending Superbowl Champion and Defending AFC East Champion.

If you are not trying to beat us, what exactly are you trying to do as a team?

You guys are not all that important in the scheme of the world around us.

Whether you want to admit it, the road to the AFC East Champion still goes through Foxoboro until it does not. Seeing Belcichik and Brady are still there, they will enter 2007 as favorites again.

It is gonna be fun to watch you change your name to JFSIKH in the next few years.

I offered to do that in a bet with Sooth and he turned me down. :box:

Archived