Are the Jets the worst team in the AFC East?

EvanstonJet

That is why you have the sum of the parts makes the team instead of cherry picking individuals as supposedly the best. I could put together a all name team that will win a couple of games while lesser known players grouped together can win a division.

QB's..

Right now it goes

1.Brady

2.Losman

3.Harrington

4.Pennington

HB

McGahee

Maroney

Brown

Dillon

WR

Evans

Chambers

Coles

Cotchery

TE

Watson

McMichael

Baker

Graham

OL

Patriots

Bills

Jets

Dolphins

Defense

DL

Dolphins

Patriots

Bills

Jets

LB

Dolphins

Patriots

Jets

Bills

Secondary

Bills

Patriots

Dolphins

Jets

We stink..

:(

you have Chambers ahead of Coles and Cotchery in 2006? Chambers hasn't been ****

and I'll still take Pennington over Harrington and Losman for the time being, not that any of the 3 will ever be winners.

Wow.

Just... wow.:-?

I didn't want to reply to any of those rankings but Chris Chambers? Are you serious?:character41:

And on top of that, the Dolphins' secondary isn't better than the Jets', no way, no how. Are you sure you arn't a closet Dolphins fan?

QB's..

Right now it goes

1.Brady

2.Losman

3.Harrington

4.Pennington

HB

McGahee

Maroney

Brown

Dillon

WR

Evans

Chambers

Coles

Cotchery

TE

Watson

McMichael

Baker

Graham

OL

Patriots

Bills

Jets

Dolphins

Defense

DL

Dolphins

Patriots

Bills

Jets

LB

Dolphins

Patriots

Jets

Bills

Secondary

Bills

Patriots

Dolphins

Jets

We stink..

:(

to answer your question, YES, you are the worst team in the AFC East. You can't touch th ePats, Dolphins, or the Bills. The Pats are, well, the Pats. The Dolphins are the best team in the NFL, and the Bills are on fire right now. Bills have a very solide team. That leaves you in the bottom.

to answer your question, YES, you are the worst team in the AFC East. You can't touch th ePats, Dolphins, or the Bills. The Pats are, well, the Pats. The Dolphins are the best team in the NFL, and the Bills are on fire right now. Bills have a very solide team. That leaves you in the bottom.

Paper boy does not come around your house much, huh?

WHAT!!! THE DOLFAGS ARE FAR FROM THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL.. WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING!!! IF THEY WERE THAT GOOD THE WOULDNT BE IN LAST PLACE IN THE DIVISION... CRACK KILLS DUDE!!!

WHAT!!! THE DOLFAGS ARE FAR FROM THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL.. WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING!!! IF THEY WERE THAT GOOD THE WOULDNT BE IN LAST PLACE IN THE DIVISION... CRACK KILLS DUDE!!!

Bro - welcome to the site. DW10 has been making pre-season predictions of 16-0 seasons for the Dolphins for years. When they start out 1-5 he says they'll finish 11-5. And so on. So don't get bent out of shape too badly over it. ;)

I think the rankings were a bit off...

IMO, the rankings for THIS YEAR to date, are as follows:

QB

Brady

Losman

Pennington

Harrington

HB

McGahee

Maroney

Brown

Houston

WR

Evans

Coles

Cotchery

Welker

TE

Watson

McMichael

Baker

Graham

OL

Patriots

Bills

Jets

Phins

K

Bills

Phins

Pats

Jets

Defense

DL

Dolphins

Patriots

Bills

Jets

LB

Dolphins

Patriots

Jets

Bills

Secondary

Bills

Phins

Jets

Pats

Special Teams

Jets

Bills

Pats

Phins

Coaching

Jets

Pats

Phins

Bills

and before anybody jumps down my throat for saying that the Jets have better coaching this year then the Pats, let's remember what Mangini and Co. have to work with as opposed to Beli and Co.

The Pats have a playmaker at RB and QB, the only marginal playmakers we have is Rhodes as a safety and Miller on Special teams.

I'll take Wes Welker over Coles, Chambers and Crotchery. Welker is a complete player. He is a mad man returning punts and kickoffs. He smaller and shiftier than most recievers. And the guy is TOUGH. I've seen him take some monster hits and not even be fazed.

that is true wes weezy is a very good return man!!! he kinda reminds me of a young wayne cherbet... tough as nails!!!

Bro - welcome to the site. DW10 has been making pre-season predictions of 16-0 seasons for the Dolphins for years. When they start out 1-5 he says they'll finish 11-5. And so on. So don't get bent out of shape too badly over it. ;)

Yeah dont get bent out of shape over what some of the rival posters say

:rl:

AFCE Divisional Record

NE 4-2

NYJ 3-2

Buff 2-3

Mia 1-3

It is the TEAM that wins the game, not players and individual units.

If you have this way of looking at things to evaluate a team based on pieces, then go and do this evaluation with the Yankees, and explain why we aren't winning championships there.

Or the Redskins.

Archived