DAN MARINO LOSES IT

DireJet38

Go to YouTube and search Boomer Esisaon, you'll see a 25 second clip of Boomer calling Peyton Manning this generations Dan Marino (in the sense he'll never win a ring) right to Marino's face on the set. Hilarious.

Yo retard. That was posted in this thread by serphnx.

I tried looking for another Marino clip, but since I can't find it I'll just describe it.

After peyton breaks Marino's record, CBS talks to him from the studio. Peyton says something like: "Dan, you are one of my heroes, this record means a lot to me I.."

and Marino kinda just cuts him off like "that's great" and they move on. I remember finding it absolutely hilarious at the time, I think Marino hates Peyton. Does anybody remember this or have the clip?

I tried looking for another Marino clip, but since I can't find it I'll just describe it.

After peyton breaks Marino's record, CBS talks to him from the studio. Peyton says something like: "Dan, you are one of my heroes, this record means a lot to me I.."

and Marino kinda just cuts him off like "that's great" and they move on. I remember finding it absolutely hilarious at the time, I think Marino hates Peyton. Does anybody remember this or have the clip?

He doesnt hate manning, i asked him a while back and all he was like "it bothers me that im gonna lose some records, but there isnt anything i can do about it"

Hey 124, who is the girl in your avatar? Looks like the coaches daughter from friday night lights but I'm borderline obssessed with her and could be just seeing things.

You would be 110% correct brotha... it's Aimee Teegarden, aka Julie Taylor:)

Keep in mind raffy, she was born in 89', meaning she's younger than me.

I don't remember if it was that incident with Boomer (as in it continued further) or if it was on another occasion, but Marino got seriously incensed by Boomer's 'no ring' reference. As in red in the face. As in he couldn't play it off. Marino was always dissing the Jets on air, and even though Boomer had no reason to show loyalty seeing how he was treated at the end of his tenure, he'd let Marino have it when he could. That Norman, he's alright. Good stuff.

Archived