Speaking of new stadiums

JetCane

That does look very cool.

I can't wait to see what the designers come up for us.

BZ

I read in JC that they will have a public unveiling sometime in January/February. I also am looking forward to seeing what they have come up with....

That stadium is nice. No way the new stadium here even touches that imo.

I agree. I think the Jets want a futuristic style design as evidenced by the WSS but the Giants want an old-school stadium. I think they'll meet somewhere in the middle.

I agree. I think the Jets want a futuristic style design as evidenced by the WSS but the Giants want an old-school stadium. I think they'll meet somewhere in the middle.

I didnt know that; so, there are already issues on which the teams disagree.

It's too bad they got ****ed on the wss, because having the gnats as a partner isnt the ideal situation.

The cost I heard is that it going to be about 1 billion dollars for the Dallas new stadium- extrapolate that to New York /New Jersey area (high cost of doing business) and that is why that stadium design price would be unfeasable most likely here.

Anyone know if we're still going with those lit bubble-looking things on the outside that change from green to blue depending on who's playing (and white for concerts/etc)? Think it was on that stadium in Germany - looked really cool.

I like Alliance arena and would be happy if they adopted a similar design but I think ours will be a little more complex looking on the outside.

6.jpg

31.jpg

saObj_787057_arena_pm_innen326.jpg

247565-the-Alliance-Arena--Munich-0.jpg

Archived