Marshawn Lynch???

CoachTsurfing

Is this cat for real??? I see him being a big let down. If he falls to the Jets would you take a chance on him or go defense in the first round? I think two out of our 1st three pics will be on defense.

Yes I would make our first 2 picks Defense. I want an elite pass rusher like Anthony Spencer, Lamar Woodley or Victor Abiamiri and a stout DT like Frank Okam, Demarcus Tyler or Amobi Okoye. Move Hobson to ILB. This will free up Vilma and make him more effective. That is my domino theory.

Although I'm not completely sold on Lynch because of the limited amount of carries he received and the offense he played in, I do like the fact that not once in 3 years of collegiate football did he fumble the ball and the last 2 seasons although pretty much around 200 carries averaged 6.1 ypc.

Although I'm not completely sold on Lynch because of the limited amount of carries he received and the offense he played in, I do like the fact that not once in 3 years of collegiate football did he fumble the ball and the last 2 seasons although pretty much around 200 carries averaged 6.1 ypc.

he reminds me of shaun alexander.

Yes I would make our first 2 picks Defense. I want an elite pass rusher like Anthony Spencer, Lamar Woodley or Victor Abiamiri and a stout DT like Frank Okam, Demarcus Tyler or Amobi Okoye. Move Hobson to ILB. This will free up Vilma and make him more effective. That is my domino theory.

The defense is just a couple players and a 4-3 scheme away from being pretty good. Okam, Tyler and Okoye are too small to play nose in a 3-4 scheme but can play DT in a 4-3. If Robaire Smith is an unrestricted FA the Jets may want to take a look at him since he's a versatile and durable player who has experience playing both 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT.

Marshawn Lynch looks like he can be a good back but we're picking between 15-20 in the first round and I don't know if he will fall that far.

The defense is just a couple players and a 4-3 scheme away from being pretty good. Okam, Tyler and Okoye are too small to play nose in a 3-4 scheme but can play DT in a 4-3. If Robaire Smith is an unrestricted FA the Jets may want to take a look at him since he's a versatile and durable player who has experience playing both 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT.

Marshawn Lynch looks like he can be a good back but we're picking between 15-20 in the first round and I don't know if he will fall that far.

The thing with Okoye though is he's only 19, he's not done growing.

EDIT: Also I think Lynch is the real deal and would love to pick him up in the draft if we could.

I'd rather go defensive line or pass rusher as well but I couldn't complain to much if we did take Lynch.

He looks like the real deal to me he's a great all around talent. There aren't really any weaknesses in his game. He's got all the tools to be a great back in this league.

I don't think he'll last till the 20s though.

Archived