Vick's next coach.......

PFSIKH

Editor's Note: Wild, unfounded speculation on my part.

Rich Rodriguez.

I always thought growing up near WVU and going to WVU. WVU was his dream job. Kind of like Mora and UW. Then he flirted with Bama. Do not know how real that was.

Wouldn't Vick be a nice fit for a spread offense? It has to be a better fit then the attempts to make him a traditional drop back passer.

If it happens you saw it here first.

Rich Rodriguez.

I always thought growing up near WVU and going to WVU. WVU was his dream job. Kind of like Mora and UW. Then he flirted with Bama. Do not know how real that was.

Wouldn't Vick be a nice fit for a spread offense? It has to be a better fit then the attempts to make him a traditional drop back passer.

$hit like this can get a man cruicified over at patsfans.com

:)

Rich Rodriguez.

that is a pretty interesting thought.

how about another - vick's next coach = art shell. falcons owner needs to decide if he wants to sell "ron mexico" jerseys or win a championship. if its the latter, vick gets sent to oakland for randy moss and schaub takes over an already talented team.

Archived