Official JN Jets Vs Raiders GameDay Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahahahaha.

The fade route to the corner of the endzone to lav.

I don't understand that play, ever.

He's sub-6ft.

Cothcery or smith have a better chance at coming down with that ball.

Well it often works to coles....I dont know why they dont go to Cotch though- he is much bigger.

B Smith is small though I think and I would rather go to Coles than him b/c of his hands.

Not too mention what chad does at the line of scrimmage calling plays and making adjustments...not that easy

Yea, I seriosuly doubt another NFL Qb could manage that. As far as starting Qb's in the NFL Chad Pennington is below par but to his credit He is amazing with passes under 5 yards :dohslap:

Yea, I seriosuly doubt another NFL Qb could manage that. As far as starting Qb's in the NFL Chad Pennington is below par but to his credit He is amazing with passes under 5 yards :dohslap:

tell you the truth i had a good feeling this was gonna be the game plan get the lead and eat the clock and its working to perfection...

Chad is just like a cat, playing with his food before killing it and eating it. He's just having a little fun with Al Davis. He could burn them anytime he wants.

Seriously Smizzy can we save this for the off season.

Unless you are looking for board traffic, today is not the time for bashing our QB.

Archived