Official JN Jets Vs Raiders GameDay Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you blame him he almost had his head ripped off last week

WEAK WEAk WEAK...he is an NFL receiver. He took a shot like a man and came back. So this week it's okay for him to drop TD passes because last week he got hit? Please.

WEAK WEAk WEAK...he is an NFL receiver. He took a shot like a man and came back. So this week it's okay for him to drop TD passes because last week he got hit? Please.

your joking right i really hope so..do you know coles personally,how do you know he"s still not dazzed a little, he was knocked out cold last week...

your joking right i really hope so..do you know coles personally,how do you know he"s still not dazzed a little, he was knocked out cold last week...

He is an NFL receiver who had a TD in his hands and just dropped it. No need to make excuses for him.

Either way...looks like a playoff spot for the Jets

Do you make excuses like this for every player? If Chad ****s the bed I'll be sure to remember that he had his two surgeries and fall back on that. If Coles is not well enough to play he should not be on the field. He is an NFL receiver who had a TD in his hands and just dropped it. No need to make excuses for him.

Either way...looks like a playoff spot for the Jets

not making excuses for him you just dont know if he"s sees two footballs throwing to him,but all in all where going to the f"n PLAYOFFSSSSSSSS

Archived