Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look how popular this friggin' thread is.

Smizzy = attention whore

He really is. Remember when he got banned on JI? He asked for a raise here. I bet he will ask you for a raise on this roadtrip. Watch your back.

:character42:

Why? They don't like crappy reality shows over there?

ji i made accounts when i was banned

tgg they told me i make false news reports (which is untrue) and then i got banned for making another account(which i did not do i was just looking at the website on another computer)

so both were dumb reasons so i think i should be able to go back

I LOVE JETNATION THOUGH THEY have provided me a jets home and i am gratefulfor that

tgg they told me i make false news reports (which is untrue) and then i got banned for making another account(which i did not do i was just looking at the website on another computer)

I LOVE JETNATION THOUGH THEY have provided me a jets home and i am gratefulfor that

This is the last I will say on this. You were suspended for making 20 threads on kaysar when we gave you "An official thread". Than you chose to make a new account. Multiple accounts=ban. Don't pull the different computer crap. You IPs matched for both accounts.

you dodged a bullet, they could've contacted your school/employeer and sought to get you expelled/fired. oh yes, they've done this before.

This is the last I will say on this. You were suspended for making 20 threads on kaysar when we gave you "An official thread". Than you chose to make a new account. Multiple accounts=ban. Don't pull the different computer crap. You IPs matched for both accounts.

I will bet you 250 in vcash that you will comment on it again. Cmon, you know you want to. lol.

I NEVER SAW A OFFICIAL THREAD SO DO NOT PULL THAT ONE ON ME

ALL YOUR MEMBERS WERE RUDE AND SAID SOME UNCALLED FOR THING (they were out of control and you mods never stoped them)

IT WAS NOT A GOOD ENVIORMENT FOR JETS FANS

YOU MIGHT AS WELL BECOME A PATS FAN

that is all i don't want to be banned

ALL YOUR MEMBERS WERE RUDE AND SAID SOME UNCALLED FOR THING (they were out of control and you mods never stoped them)

it's all about post count-- if you're in "the club" you can do no wrong. if you're not in their "clique" you are expendable and will be sacrificed to satiate their rabid members' lust for a good banning.

Liar. You posted in it.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=12783&highlight=official+kaysar

How do you miss a thread that is 11 pages?

Well, i can't ban you here on JN, but AIM messaging me to check out a reality tv chat gets you banned from my im buddy list. Sorry, that's the way it goes.

Notice To All TGG Mods:

We are forming an exploratory committe that shall be tasked with looking into this matter. Until such time that Smizzy's lynching is probed in greater detail we have to ask you to conduct yourselves differently here.

Sorry for the harsh tone but until this matter is sorted out we need you to refrain from making love to our women here at JetNation. The men, they are still fair game!!!

:)

GM is cool.

But I still wonder why I got banned?

Oh well.

Over PMs to a Mod. Odd.

Notice To All TGG Mods:

We are forming an exploratory committe that shall be tasked with looking into this matter. Until such time that Smizzy's lynching is probed in greater detail we have to ask you to conduct yourselves differently here.

Sorry for the harsh tone but until this matter is sorted out we need you to refrain from making love to our women here at JetNation. The men, they are still fair game!!!

:)

Max, did you just ask GreenMachine out on a date? :P

Oh god JN do yourselves a favor and rid yourselves of jetsrule128. His gay ass shtick gets old after a couple days. TGG has never been better since that freak was banned (sorry he found his way here).

first of all i was at jn first

THEY ARE RESPECTFUL AND WAY BETTER THEN TGG

SO GO SUCK A **** SILENT SCREAM

and if you look at my football postings you would see i am a serious jets fan ...so ignore my soverign 6 plus 2 postings and you will love me

GM is cool.

But I still wonder why I got banned?

Oh well.

Over PMs to a Mod. Odd.

Just as a defense to the TGG mods, not all of them are bad. There are a few who, well, whatever. I'm not getting into it. But no site/messageboard is perfect. But don't tarnish the names of all the TGG mods just because of a few bad apples.

Just as a defense to the TGG mods, not all of them are bad. There are a few who, well, whatever. I'm not getting into it. But no site/messageboard is perfect. But don't tarnish the names of all the TGG mods just because of a few bad apples.

I agree 100%. Same goes for us here. We are pretty good. Then we have G.O.B.

You miss sometimes. Life goes on! :P