Smizzy was just banned

Maxman

Just as a defense to the TGG mods, not all of them are bad. There are a few who, well, whatever. I'm not getting into it. But no site/messageboard is perfect. But don't tarnish the names of all the TGG mods just because of a few bad apples.

You're suppossed to be licking Max's ass on this site.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just as a defense to the TGG mods, not all of them are bad. There are a few who, well, whatever. I'm not getting into it. But no site/messageboard is perfect. But don't tarnish the names of all the TGG mods just because of a few bad apples.

that may be true but when the good "majority" do nothing to overrule the caprcious actions of the "few bad apples" they are complicit and equally blameworthy.

This thread kind of has it all. So I am going to mention this here. I would like to thank everyone for all of your posting efforts in December. Which was by far, our biggest month ever. To all that posted I thank you.

In December we had 70,001 posts. Pretty cool. Much appreciated.

:yahoo:

wtf gm let it go i am off your site so stop stalking me

you live in florida there has to be some gay people you can hang out with

So now all people in Florida are gay?

Wow!

Someone better notify Coles.;)

that may be true but when the good "majority" do nothing to overrule the caprcious actions of the "few bad apples" they are complicit and equally blameworthy.

No way do I agree that a "majority" of the mods/admins are good, believe me. But if I say more, I'll probably get banned there... which tells you something.

This thread kind of has it all. So I am going to mention this here. I would like to thank everyone for all of your posting efforts in December. Which was by far, our biggest month ever. To all that posted I thank you.

what was it not counting all the gay jokes?

first of all i was at jn first

THEY ARE RESPECTFUL AND WAY BETTER THEN TGG

SO GO SUCK A **** SILENT SCREAM

and if you look at my football postings you would see i am a serious jets fan ...so ignore my soverign 6 plus 2 postings and you will love me

I should be ignoring everything you post but for some reason I'm not. It's certainly not because you're interesting.

One thing is for sure though - you are a sad worthless poster and you bring nothing to the table. I don't doubt that the rest of your life is equally lacking.

Your mother should have swallowed you.

Shut up nOOb!!:Cuss:

J/K:p

Yeah, you're welcome for coming back and bringing the post count with me. ;)

No way do I agree that a "majority" of the mods/admins are good, believe me. But if I say more, I'll probably get banned there... which tells you something.

gotta love taking a break from a stressful day at work to unwind at your favorite jets message board that enveloped in a constant state of fear-- and you're right-- they will bad you for things you do on OTHER sites. maybe i'll start a dinobutt alias on a NAMBLA site and talk **** about tgg. idiots would fall for it.

Yeah, you're welcome for coming back and bringing the post count with me. ;)

I thanked you. I told you how special you were to me. I hadn't slept since you left. I stopped eating. I am down to like 230 pounds. Those close to me were getting scared.

I am HAPPY that you are back.

I should be ignoring everything you post but for some reason I'm not. It's certainly not because you're interesting.

One thing is for sure though - you are a sad worthless poster and you bring nothing to the table. I don't doubt that the rest of your life is equally lacking.

Your mother should have swallowed you.

AND YOU ARE PROBALY A ****ING GEEK WHO HAS NEVER GOTTEN SOME IN HIS LIFE SO YOU HAVE TO BE RUDE OVER THE INTERNET are you fat and have a lot of cats?

GO ON BEAITY AND THE GEEK BRO ....BIG BROTHER WOULD NEVER WANT YOU

woah i need to calm down tgg is no reason for me to get banned at this great place

Notice To All TGG Mods:

We are forming an exploratory committe that shall be tasked with looking into this matter. Until such time that Smizzy's lynching is probed in greater detail we have to ask you to conduct yourselves differently here.

Dont worry. I snuck a cellphone into the TGG lynching and I will be posting the video soon.

Just before they pull the floor from under Smizzy you can hear the TGG Mods yelling 'Go to JetsInsider' .

You're assuming the majority has any say in the matter. It's their site we are guests not the owners.

gotta love taking a break from a stressful day at work to unwind at your favorite jets message board that enveloped in a constant state of fear-- and you're right-- they will bad you for things you do on OTHER sites. maybe i'll start a dinobutt alias on a NAMBLA site and talk **** about tgg. idiots would fall for it.

You really shouldn't defend 51pa or whatever his name was. You don't understand. He made mental retards look like Norman Einstein*.

*intentional Joe Theisman reference.

AND YOU ARE PROBALY A ****ING GEEK WHO HAS NEVER GOTTEN SOME IN HIS LIFE SO YOU HAVE TO BE RUDE OVER THE INTERNET are you fat and have a lot of cats?

GO ON BEAITY AND THE GEEK BRO ....BIG BROTHER WOULD NEVER WANT YOU

128 -- seriously knock it off. There are like 8 other fights in this thread right now that I am more interested in. Next week depending on what is going on we will give you the green light to continue this fighting. But not now.

:Cuss:

I remember SouthernJet. He's the one that couldn't control himself enough to stop posting racist tirades about John Abrahams "thug life" and after he got the axe his vile spawn freaked out and got himself banned too.

hahaha,,

racist my arse.

He is a thug. He is a lowclass lazy POS.

I was proven right.

I see you are still posting useless drivel.

So now all people in Florida are gay?

Wow!

Someone better notify Coles.;)

And people thought I was crazy for moving to Minnesota last month from Florida.

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY?!?

j/k

This thread is very interesting, kinda like a straight man's soap opera.

TGG banned me before I ever posted.....What's up with that? I tried to get a membership over there twice and they banned me both times. That has to be some sort of record or something.

You really shouldn't defend 51pa or whatever his name was. You don't understand. He made mental retards look like Norman Einstein*.

*intentional Joe Theisman reference.

don't care if the kid had an IQ of 4, taking a petty cyber-feud into the real world is bush league. the fact that you claim he was an imebicle makes this even more outrageous.

128 -- seriously knock it off. There are like 8 other fights in this thread right now that I am more interested in. Next week depending on what is going on we will give you the green light to continue this fighting. But not now.

:Cuss:

everyone is fighting ....so i can't fight

i don't get it you are confusing me

I thanked you. I told you how special you were to me. I hadn't slept since you left. I stopped eating. I am down to like 230 pounds. Those close to me were getting scared.

I am HAPPY that you are back.

Stopped eating? That's not what I heard... something about house and home or something. And, let's face it, you didn't sleep before I left. And the love letters were a bit creepy.

Yeah, it's good to be back. And even Pete North is starting to be civil. Did y'all tranq him or something?

Maybe we can have a JN/JI/TGG smackdown in the Parking Lot on Sunday morning.

I'll be the referee!

I was going to call you the c word. But that would have been both rude and unprofessional. To this point this thread has been nothing but class. I just don't want to tarnish it with filth. :Typotux:

Archived