Jets games on DVD

rambler725

rambler -- send Brenda a PM (brenjetsfan). At her tailgate a few weeks ago there was a guy that had several DVDs by year that he was selling.

I don't know if he posts here or not. if so hopefully he will chime in!

rambler -- send Brenda a PM (brenjetsfan). At her tailgate a few weeks ago there was a guy that had several DVDs by year that he was selling.

I don't know if he posts here or not. if so hopefully he will chime in!

Lets hope he does, I need a couple

Hey, if anyone gets more info on this let me know also please. Living in the Tampa area there are so many games I don't get to see.

I have everygame this year stored on myDVR ,im sure there is a way to burn it onto a disk I will try to figure it out

Which one do you need. I have recorded 9 of the wins. Taped the last half of the fins game but somehow screwed it up as I was deleting commercials.

I need the Pats loss and the Raiders Win, Im willing to pay a few bucks...

I'm always looking for games. Really looking for a few from 1995 if anyone can help.

Aren't you rh one looking for the Colt game? I still haven't had a chance to check the archives but some day I will.

I have every game on tape or DVD since 1990 plus a ton of 80s games.

Aren't you rh one looking for the Colt game? I still haven't had a chance to check the archives but some day I will.

I have every game on tape or DVD since 1990 plus a ton of 80s games.

Yeah there are a couple from the 95 season I'm looking for. We have talked before. Whenever you get around to it just PM me.

keep us posted A-zone. I'd buy some from you too.

OK here's the Deal , I have everygame on DVR and can burn to VCR or if Ihave a CD recordable device ( which I dont have yet) I can burn to that. I do plan on buying one and uploading all games for myself .

Now the question is anyone have any info on a recordable CD device?

Once I get that I will be glad to make copies for everyone who wants.

Archived