Matt Williamson biggest ass award

Mo Lew

I'm not sure if any of you guys check out the ESPN chats, but over the course of the year one of the analysts Matt Williamson has done NOTHING but ripped on the Jets. Every week he mentions how bad they are, and how they will lose, and 10 out of 16 times he's been wrong but has never went back on any of his comments. Here are a couple of lines from his last chat. Keep in mind these guys try to act objectively and this is from 1 chat...

JB: Jets 29 Pats 28....Mangini goes for two and the win...

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Wishful thinking JB, wishful thinking. Give me the Pats. I think they win this one easily.

Michael (PA): I think the Jets miracle run is over...come on, they weren't even supposed to win 5 games!! They had a great year and have a bright future but Mangini isn't going to out-coach Belichick twice!

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Agreed! SO much more talent on the home team's roster

Dave (Amherst, MA): Am I the only one who thinks this game wont even be close?

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: I am with you Dave

John(Boston): Will the defenses play a bigger factor in the outcome than the offenses, or will it be Brady v. Pennington?

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Pennington isn't close to Brady-especially in Janurary. NYJ's D is also not close to New England's. You figure it out! (he doesnt even answer the question)

Jared (Boston MA): Does the Jets '06 offense remind you of the Pats' in '01 with their dink and dunk style? Do you think that gives a huge advantage to Belichick?

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: The fact that the Jets don't have any weapons that really scare anyone is why BB has the huge advantage and is why the Jets use that dink and dunk approach-it is all they have. (again not the question)

This is all from one chat. The guy is an assh@le and quickly becoming my least favorite sports analyst, if anyone knows where he lives please pass on his address, thank you kindly!

That guy sure does come off as an arrogant prick, doesnt he?

Coles and Cotch dont scare anymore? Combined, they have 2000 yards!

The Pats have nobody in the passing attack that scares you. Thats the truth. Right now, Brady doesnt scare me, he's got nobody to throw to once you take Watson away from him.

I'm not sure if any of you guys check out the ESPN chats, but over the course of the year one of the analysts Matt Williamson has done NOTHING but ripped on the Jets. Every week he mentions how bad they are, and how they will lose, and 10 out of 16 times he's been wrong but has never went back on any of his comments. Here are a couple of lines from his last chat. Keep in mind these guys try to act objectively and this is from 1 chat...

JB: Jets 29 Pats 28....Mangini goes for two and the win...

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Wishful thinking JB, wishful thinking. Give me the Pats. I think they win this one easily.

Michael (PA): I think the Jets miracle run is over...come on, they weren't even supposed to win 5 games!! They had a great year and have a bright future but Mangini isn't going to out-coach Belichick twice!

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Agreed! SO much more talent on the home team's roster

Dave (Amherst, MA): Am I the only one who thinks this game wont even be close?

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: I am with you Dave

John(Boston): Will the defenses play a bigger factor in the outcome than the offenses, or will it be Brady v. Pennington?

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Pennington isn't close to Brady-especially in Janurary. NYJ's D is also not close to New England's. You figure it out! (he doesnt even answer the question)

Jared (Boston MA): Does the Jets '06 offense remind you of the Pats' in '01 with their dink and dunk style? Do you think that gives a huge advantage to Belichick?

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: The fact that the Jets don't have any weapons that really scare anyone is why BB has the huge advantage and is why the Jets use that dink and dunk approach-it is all they have. (again not the question)

This is all from one chat. The guy is an assh@le and quickly becoming my least favorite sports analyst, if anyone knows where he lives please pass on his address, thank you kindly!

JETS MUST WIN TO GET THESE MONKEYS OFF THEIR BACK.

JETS 27 PATS 3 KILL THE MONKEYS

Wow, Coles and Cotchery don't scare anyone, really. I figured 2 1,000-yard receivers on the same team would be a little scary, especially for a team that will be missing one of it's starting DB's. Cotchery burned the Pats in both games this year and I would not be surprised to see him do it again.

Archived