What will win this game

A-ZONE

All week long, I keep getting a vision of Justin Miller in the end zone. INT OR KR and I cant get it out of my head. Will special teams win this game?

They might win it with good field position... its difficult to actually break one for a TD, especially againt good teams.

Our defense will determine whether we win or lose. If we can pressue Brady into mistakes and somewhat control their running game we have a great chance to pull it off.

All week long, I keep getting a vision of Justin Miller in the end zone. INT OR KR and I cant get it out of my head. Will special teams win this game?

That might be what it takes (or at least like lil but says good field position as a result).

The Jets could play the perfect game. No turnovers. No big plays given up on defense. The could have no penalties and execute a near flawless game plan. They stand the chance to do all those things and still lose. It is possible.

So special teams are HUGE for the Jets. Could be the difference.

That might be what it takes (or at least like lil but says good field position as a result).

The Jets could play the perfect game. No turnovers. No big plays given up on defense. The could have no penalties and execute a near flawless game plan. They stand the chance to do all those things and still lose. It is possible.

So special teams are HUGE for the Jets. Could be the difference.

turnovers turnovers turnovers-the team that makes the least will win

Archived