shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't that up in Jupiter or North Palm Beach?

not quite sure what town I was in, I think Jupiter. It was next to FAU's campus.

I had spent the week in Palm Beach. It was nice, just a lot of old people. I visited cousins most of the time.

not quite sure what town I was in, I think Jupiter. It was next to FAU's campus.

I had spent the week in Palm Beach. It was nice, just a lot of old people. I visited cousins most of the time.

By old people do you mean people in their 30's? If so this might not be a good site for you to visit!

:P

we did a poll here awhile back on whose cousins were the best kissers. southern jet won if I remember right

There was nothing wrong with it Max, nothing at all. ;)

Alk this thread is for people who were banned at JI. A model citizen such as yourself has no business here. Just carry on. Choir practice starts in 10 minutes.

let me know next time you're coming down this way-I can tell you the cool things to do and best places to go-like I know a place where you can see alligators in the wild-where to get the best oranges or Italian restaurants-what good bands are around or solo artists...ahem

let me know next time you're coming down this way-I can tell you the cool things to do and best places to go-like I know a place where you can see alligators in the wild-where to get the best oranges or Italian restaurants-what good bands are around or solo artists...ahem

Hey SoFla, ever hear of the band "Betty's Not A Vitamin"? They're based in Tampa but travel all over FL. They have quite a following.

sounds great, thanks. I listened to that sports talk radio station 730 (it was good to hear Sid Rosenberg again) and all they advertised was Cheetahs and Rachel's. Not that there's anything wrong with a high class strip club/steakhouse.

sounds great, thanks. I listened to that sports talk radio station 730 (it was good to hear Sid Rosenberg again) and all they advertised was Cheetahs and Rachel's. Not that there's anything wrong with a high class strip club/steakhouse.

Chicks and Beef. We should start a forum just dedicated to that. ;)

hahaha, vageeg -- now an infamous word on JI

I wanted to tell you, I was in Florida all last week and played golf at a course called Abacoa. I think it was right next to your school's campus.

That asshat SBIII used it in a thread today..what a jackass.

Hope you enjoyed Florida..nothing wrong with the hott freshman ass in my area:p

no, I'm not banned, I'm just giving a shout-out to those who were.

is P2C in the house?

I'm a little bit offended that P2C could get you over here, but my banning could not?

You always DID like the ****...

Now, I suggest you PM Max immediately and get a soccer forum started up.

When does the MLS season start? When will the Red Bulls stadium be operating? I think Beckham will generate fan interest.

Remember that time you said, "I can bend it like Beckham?" And I said no way you couldn't. Yeah, boy was I wrong that day.

LOL..sorry that I left before I read what you wrote..hehe

I will be the guest if you buy my ticket, hotel and everything I have to buy...

All jokes aside. I want to come and actually see my team play. Its a wish of mine. :)

ST3389Gold-Digger-Posters.jpg

I'm a little bit offended that P2C could get you over here, but my banning could not?

You always DID like the ****...

Now, I suggest you PM Max immediately and get a soccer forum started up.

you still get mentioned at JI, mostly in the soccer circles.

Archived