shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no, I'm not banned, I'm just giving a shout-out to those who were.

is P2C in the house?

Paulie,

Thanks for signing up. Despite what you hear about JN there is no bad blood. Only bad posters. :P

I am one of the JI banned. It was a sad day for me. And it shows you just how precious the internet is. Take it one post at a time and appreciate each one man. Because you never know what homo joke will be your last. ;)

thanks for the welcome, maybe this place ain't so bad after all

Give us time, eventually we will prove to you that we truly are all misfits! :bag:

The border war between sites is just silly. We are all Jets fans. The future is looking good for our team -- and I am pretty sure that is all we really want. Except Smizzy, he trolls these boards for different reasons. But I don't want to scare anyone away so we will just skip that topic for now.

:P

lol, he got banned here? recently? that would explain why he acts like an ass 24/7 over at JI

yup he was banned-I've been thinking about what happens when he gets banned again from JI....talk about a life-changing series of events.

He won't be able to post here,or TGG, or JetsAddicts-his name alone precludes him from joining Matt's Greenhouse...he best watch his P's and Q's or he'll end up having to post on a (GASP) PATS BOARD!!!!

yup he was banned-I've been thinking about what happens when he gets banned again from JI....talk about a life-changing series of events.

He won't be able to post here,or TGG, or JetsAddicts-his name alone precludes him from joining Matt's Greenhouse...he best watch his P's and Q's or he'll end up having to post on a (GASP) PATS BOARD!!!!

Well, unfortunately at JI, I don't think he will ever get banned. He contributes too many posts, even if they are all CRAP! :Cuss:

Give us time, eventually we will prove to you that we truly are all misfits! :bag:

The border war between sites is just silly. We are all Jets fans. The future is looking good for our team -- and I am pretty sure that is all we really want. Except Smizzy, he trolls these boards for different reasons. But I don't want to scare anyone away so we will just skip that topic for now.

:P

sounds good to me

You are right Max the border war is silly..... We are all Jets fans...Well almost, I keep forgetting about the Chowd trolls, but we just want a superbowl win and no bull****....Let's just get along..

I was glad to hear that everyone got along so well at the last road game (New England). Who cares what board you post on? We all have our reasons and for most people one board feels like home. But I know I read several Jets board every day. I can never get enough news!

That being said -- your avatar is scaring me, lol.

Hey Paul! How's everything going? Hope your New Year is filled with plenty of Vageeg!

:yahoo:

hahaha, vageeg -- now an infamous word on JI

I wanted to tell you, I was in Florida all last week and played golf at a course called Abacoa. I think it was right next to your school's campus.

Paulie,

Thanks for signing up. Despite what you hear about JN there is no bad blood. Only bad posters. :P

I am one of the JI banned. It was a sad day for me. And it shows you just how precious the internet is. Take it one post at a time and appreciate each one man. Because you never know what homo joke will be your last. ;)

Max, you were banned at JI for being too gay?

hahaha, vageeg -- now an infamous word on JI

I wanted to tell you, I was in Florida all last week and played golf at a course called Abacoa. I think it was right next to your school's campus.

Isn't that up in Jupiter or North Palm Beach?

Archived