VBookie Reminder

Maxman

Want to race me?

nah...i would lose. although i have been on the treaadmill four out of the last five days... i never said that i was fit...

and frankly if the two of us were racing... we could set off a dormant fault and cause an earthquaake... :lol:

and by the way i prefer the term fluffy or zoftig raather then fat. :baby:

I guess momentum would be in your favor... so long as you dont fall over... but in a downhill run all you need to do is lift your legs and your body weight does the rest!

Someone remind me of this comment when ecurb shows up at the next JN Event. Thanks!

Someone remind me of this comment when ecurb shows up at the next JN Event. Thanks!

Actually..we should have the inaugural JetNation run around Giants stadium on opening day next year...everybody can put there best foot forward...of course security will be extremely heavy around 16H so we will have to map out an alternate route. :lol:

Actually..we should have the inaugural JetNation run around Giants stadium on opening day next year...everybody can put there best foot forward...of course security will be extremely heavy around 16H so we will have to map out an alternate route. :lol:

My time would increase as I approach 16-H. Running for my life is funny like that!

Meh, ecurb failed physics, gravity is the same no matter how fat Max is. He would be generating more force so you don't want to get in his way, but he would roll down a hill at the same speed Jessica Simpson would.

LOL I would pay to see that happen...

Does it count if I passed, but just slept through most classes?

who's in the lead now? is there a link that shows it?

Thanks ecurb!

Look on the bottom. Most vcash and not total won:

Bones has a total of 4925

uart has a total of 2025

shawn306 has a total of 2023

Pistol Pete has a total of 2000

ThunderbirdJet has a total of 2000

Thanks Max for resetting the Vcash. Going to blow a wad of money on it now.

BTW, is that even for the people who have over 1000 in Vcash also? They will go back down. (I know I aint one of them, just wondering)

Yes everyone will be reset once the Super Bowl is over! Thanks.

it looks like Green Machine or Stonehands won by putting a lot on the colts to cover.

edit see

GreenMachine has a total of 7873

Bones has a total of 4925

Stonehands has a total of 4290

Lurker has a total of 2936

Jetfan13 has a total of 2740

Archived