AFC east will be won with 10-6 in 2007

afosomf

Is what I really wanna see with this Jets team led by Mangin... Is a real nice offseason, a solid draft for the 2nd year in a row, good FA Signings, and some smart CUTS, Kimo in mind...Unless we just wanna keep him around for garbage time. I feel that this YOUNG coaching staff is actually giving our YOUNG players a real football shot... And not keeping players in the dog-house.

L.Washington, when we drafted him I went nuts... Because I live in St.Pete Florida... 15-20 mins from Tampa crossing the bridge... Im not really a noles fan, I dont really care for NCAA Football really... But I love to scout the nice players... and just root for great plays on saturdays... Its not like watching a Jets game to me... But L.Washington was once the ACC Player of the year... When healthy... This kid is in the runnings with W.Dunn, F.Taylor, type RB's out of Florida-Florida State- W.McGahaee Miami... L.Washington can be just as good if not better... Give him time... He does not have 2 be the feature back... But let him dominate in the 2nd half of games with the speed, quickness, vision, cut back, moves... This kid has that "It" about him... Out of the draft that pick was the most exciting one in my eyes.

B.Ferguson What can I say? Chad was healthy... Jets went to the playoffs... And Brick was just as good as a #1 overall pick in last years draft... If not better than the #1 pick in the draft. Yea he got beat on some plays... by EXPLOSIVE players... But he is a Franchise LT, like it or not... And in the future... I think this Jets team can have one of the best O-Lines in the NFL.

E.Mangold When we drafted him... Sorry guys... But I thought it was a crazy move... I knew we needed so much help on the O-Line because we lost Kevin... But man am I glad Kevin left when he did. Mangold made me say... WOW, thank god im not a NFL Coach, but as a fan... I know when players are doing good for us... I watch every game at my older bro's house, Wont miss a play... And I think we have a future H.O.F Center... Maybe I wont go that far... But I do know that with Brick and Mangold... I do know we have 2 future ALL PRO O-Lineman for years to come... And just think... 1-2 seasons from today... We may just add another franchise player onto that O-Line... We never know.

B.Smith Sometimes I feel that we just get to "Cute" with him. But hey... I feel with another WR to go with Coles and Cotch... I think B.Smith would be a EXPLOSIVE #4 wr if we can find a way to use him the right way.

I really wanna see this Jets team draft one or two monster LB's in the 1st or early second round... Say what you wanna say... But in the draft you can honestly find a solid DT/NT... Just gotta get lucky really. And if you ask me... S.Ellis at DE is a perfect fit for the 3-4... Can STUFF the run at times, and he does get to the QB... Sack or no sack, D.Robertson (He played SOLID if not Great some weeks (In his first year in the 3-4 under Mangini), and I feel if we get a fill in for Kimo... IT CAN BE ANYBODY!!! Young, Quick, Old, Slow, it does not matter... As long as it's an upgrade... Im ok... And for the record... Im loving the fact that we got rid of J.Abe, because I seen we have a play-maker in B.Thomas. I mean he is a great fit for this Jets 3-4 D

Here are my predictions:

Jets 10-6

Patsies 9-7

Bills 8-8

Fins 5-11

pats have to play at ravens,at indy at dallas at gints, also play the bolts in

foxhole where the bolts will revenge game and win big

I don't know what you see in the patriots past to think they will lose 7 games. even with a tough schedule (dallas included) they will still only lose around 5.

Here are my predictions:

Jets 10-6

Patsies 9-7

Bills 8-8

Fins 5-11

Stay off the crack. But gee, what a shock! A Jets fan picks the Jets to win the division....how ironic. But here's the deal. Anyome who disagrees is a fool and knows nothing about football.

Fins 15-1

Pats 10-6

Bills 6-10

Jets 2-14 (3-13 if they get rid of that clown with the weakest arm on the planet. Just emabarrassing. Great mind but weak arm....pathetic).

Here are my predictions:

Jets 10-6

Patsies 9-7

Bills 8-8

Fins 5-11

You must have not seen our road schedule. Almost as brutal.

Stay off the crack. But gee, what a shock! A Jets fan picks the Jets to win the division....how ironic. But here's the deal. Anyome who disagrees is a fool and knows nothing about football.

Fins 15-1

Pats 10-6

Bills 6-10

Jets 2-14 (3-13 if they get rid of that clown with the weakest arm on the planet. Just emabarrassing. Great mind but weak arm....pathetic).

How many hours a day does your wife let you have your **** and balls?

Here are my predictions:

Jets 10-6

Patsies 9-7

Bills 8-8

Fins 5-11

So the Pats regress by 3 games and the Jets stay steady?

I agree that 10 or 11 wins will win the AFCE but to say the Pats will go backwards by 3 games is wishful thinking.

The last time the Pats went 9-7 was in 2002. That was the same year the Jets & Dolphins also posted 9-7 records.

As you know the Jets won the tiebreaker that year to win the AFCE.

Do you see that happening again?

So the Pats regress by 3 games and the Jets stay steady?

I agree that 10 or 11 wins will win the AFCE but to say the Pats will go backwards by 3 games is wishful thinking.

The last time the Pats went 9-7 was in 2002. That was the same year the Jets & Dolphins also posted 9-7 records.

As you know the Jets won the tiebreaker that year to win the AFCE.

Do you see that happening again?

You have been officially ticked by SJ

pats are old at LB and have terrible WR's , brutal at safety and Cindy

is due for his first major injury and also Mumbles is too busy banging away at

Sharon's hind end.

Archived