****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

I figured it would be much easier for the rest of us to ignore this way. Jetsrule128 you seem like a good kid. But you are annoying everyone with these Kaysar references. So here is your own little thread. You won't get yelled at for posting anything Big Bro related in here.

People entering this thread do so at your own risk. Be warned, it might be very boring in here. :P

128 -- and this part is serious. Stop littering other threads with Big Bro stuff. This is your last warning.

xeonzilla.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
max i need to start one more thread tonight please

it is worthy of a new post then after that everything in here i promise

POTW nom

MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POTW nom

I figured it would be much easier for the rest of us to ignore this way. Jetsrule128 you seem like a good kid. But you are annoying everyone with these Kaysar references. So here is your own little thread. You won't get yelled at for posting anything Big Bro related in here.

People entering this thread do so at your own risk. Be warned, it might be very boring in here. :P

128 -- and this part is serious. Stop littering other threads with Big Bro stuff. This is your last warning.

Geez, what a novel idea.;) I bet this turns out well.:character42:

MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha, this kid is gonna s##t the bed!

I second Maxxx's initiative here, although as supreme commander of JN he hardly needs my approval.

Also, I think there should be a pics thread here that I am allowed to play in, lol.

max i need to start one more thread tonight please

it is worthy of a new post then after that everything in here i promise

Only if you go type it at Kinkos and have an employee take a digital camera shot of you typing it there with JN on the screen.... :)

seems to me these turds have an awful lot of time to chat considering you're talking about a new one every day. around these parts we have a name for people who sit around on their computers (or kinko's computers) chatting all day-- unemployed bums. and you idolize them. interesting.

nah just this week there are a lot of them

who knows why

and considering tonight is the winner i highly doubt he is unemployed

ecurb i will see you there

he is a returant owner not a politition

Wha? And wha?

plus he knows ashton kutcher

Oh, why didn't you say so earlier? That makes everything better!

Boogie Howser runs a schoolbus off the road and kills 25 people? Most people would go to jail for this.

But Boogie Nights knows Ashton Kutcher, so it's fine!

wow a fan said this in the chat

I wanted to let Mike know that he really made an impact on our family this summer, my mother was going threw chemo and he, Will, and Howie made her smile during those times, I want to say thank you. She passed away in November, so thank you for making her smile this summer.

wow a fan said this in the chat

I wanted to let Mike know that he really made an impact on our family this summer, my mother was going threw chemo and he, Will, and Howie made her smile during those times, I want to say thank you. She passed away in November, so thank you for making her smile this summer.

HA! Reminds me of another Big Brother fan I know. ;)

I thought the British press was bitching about Lucas Neill's singing with the Hammers?

Not that much, they realise he just went for the cash. It's fun though, listening to the Scousers whining about how they'vbe been betrayed for a bit of money.

I can't blame Neill though, he's got a nice car, why would he want it stolen?

Archived