What are u listening to right now?

9 hours ago, Lith said:

As long as we are doing the punk thing, I will add one of my favorties from way back in the day.  Yesterday I contirbuted a couple by Patti Smith, punk's poet laureate.  Now one from Richard Hell and the Voidoids

• Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, Lith said:

Love this song, another epic intro.

20 hours ago, Lith said:

Not to switch gears (even though this band started out as hardcore punkers) I always loved this tune by the Beastie's using Sonic Reducer...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Two new tracks that have been a godsend of some peace and soul the last couple weeks:

Been an Oddisee man for a long time now and this new EP of his is one of his finest. 

It's been wonderful listening to Logic go out on a high note. He really hit this LP out of the park and No I.D. smashed this beat.

On 8/1/2020 at 7:43 PM, munchmemory said:

Now I will hum and sing this for the next week (at least).  Jeff Lynne could just write the catchiest hooks, especially choruses.

Last year, I scored free VetTix tickets to Jeff Lynne's ELO tour when it came through Detroit. My then 9-year old son wanted to see them because he loves the Guardian's of the Galaxy soundtrack. His first concert, we had a great time and made a memory of a lifetime. They absolutely rocked their entire show - it was a blast. 

• Sympathy 1