What are u listening to right now?

4 hours ago, Grandy said:

Never thought I'd see this here. One of the best games ever made!

Definitely a masterpiece in it's time. And the music really brings it to life. 

The Elder Scrolls is definitely a special franchise.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

New release, I love the lyrics, they always have great instrumentals, after all it's the Pixies....

If you know them well could you post a couple more of their songs you like?

Im always trying to find new stuff to listen to.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

If you know them well could you post a couple more of their songs you like?

Im always trying to find new stuff to listen to.

Ummm, love them, probably a top 10 favorite band of all time for me...how have you never heard of them?  They basically influenced all the music of the 90's/grunge scene.  Anywho, I'll post a few because there are so many.  I'll post the studio recording so you can hear them best. 

This is one of my favorite songs ever written:

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Ummm, love them, probably a top 10 favorite band of all time for me...how have you never heard of them?  They basically influenced all the music of the 90's/grunge scene.  Anywho, I'll post a few because there are so many.  I'll post the studio recording so you can hear them best. 

This is one of my favorite songs ever written:

The Pixies are great.  I'm wondering if you also like The Stone Roses (another great band).  And how about The Smiths? (who I think of as a legendary band)

And while I'm at it, are you familiar with the band "Television"?  If not, check out the album (and song) Marquee Moon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Pixies are great.  I'm wondering if you also like The Stone Roses (another great band).  And how about The Smiths?

And while I'm at it, are you familiar with the band "Television"?  If not, check out the album (and song) Marquee Moon.

Yes to all the above.  Love love love the Smiths.    I like, dont love the Stones Roses.   I love punk rock, so all the stripped down "new wave" stuff that came out I dig too.  After my recent trip to London I've been listening to a lot of Brit rock, classical stuff to new wave.

I absolutely love Television and find them to be a very underrated band.  Talking Heads are another top 10 band for me, TV had all the same amazing elements IMO not quite the library and they didnt have a David Byrne...but ******* awesome music.

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Yes to all the above.  Love love love the Smiths.    I like, dont love the Stones Roses.   I love punk rock, so all the stripped down "new wave" stuff that came out I dig too.  After my recent trip to London I've been listening to a lot of Brit rock, classical stuff to new wave.

I absolutely love Television and find them to be a very underrated band.  Talking Heads are another top 10 band for me, TV had all the same amazing elements IMO not quite the library and they didnt have a David Byrne...but ******* awesome music.

I'm right there with you on The Smiths.  One of the all time great bands, imo.  I agree with basically everything you wrote.  I'm pretty sure we're on the same page musically.  Please keep posting songs you like, no matter how obscure.

Out of curiosity, do you like The Strokes?  My Bloody Valentine?

How about The Sundays?  I'm only into a handful of their songs but some of their songs ("Here's Where The Story Ends", "Finest Hour", "You're Not The Only One I Know") remind me so much of The Smiths.