What are u listening to right now?

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I'm been on a David Byrne kick, he's one of my favorite artists of all time.  Just so happens, so is David Bowie.  Just found this version of Heroes and it's beautiful

Bowie with Adrian Belew on Heroes (great version):

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, maury77 said:

@JiFapono good taste man, I'm a David Byrne fan as well. 

For the classic rock guys (basically all of you), Pink Floyd reunited and put out a new song!

That's really cool.  God do I love the tone of Gilmour's guitar, so much emotion pours out of the instrument when David goes to town.

The day of the David's, apparently.  lol 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bowie with Adrian Belew on Heroes (great version):

Wow, that is an incredible version.  I love Belew.  Such a cool story too, discovered by Zappa, toured with him and he goes and joins Bowie and the Talking Heads?   Pretty cool, I guess. 

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Wow, that is an incredible version.  I love Belew.  Such a cool story too, discovered by Zappa, toured with him and he goes and joins Bowie and the Talking Heads?   Pretty cool, I guess. 

Belew's playing on that version is mesmerizing!

You can see why Zappa was "none too pleased" when Belew left.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

That's really cool.  God do I love the tone of Gilmour's guitar, so much emotion pours out of the instrument when David goes to town.

The day of the David's, apparently.  lol 

Have you ever heard this version of "Dogs"?  Among other things, it has some different lyrics and they sing them in a different way.  Definitely worth checking out.

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2018 at 8:14 AM, Warfish said:

80's Nostalgia ftw!  

Just meandered into this thread for the first time in forever. This past week, my 4-year old boy had suddenly had it ‘click’ how awesome Optimus Prime is… and we’re off into streaming old cartoons and practicing the sound of a transformation.

• Sympathy 1