What are u listening to right now?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

That's insane! Never would have thought that was him but if you listen you can hear his phrasing. Wow, very cool man. 

I found that one in a bootleg UK compilation I bought years ago.   I was shocked.   Once I was on the internet, I read that it was indeed a 17 year-old Plant in his band Listen.  Crazy, right?  Horn section?  lol  Glad you enjoyed it.

Here's Plant only a few years later.  You've probably seen it.  It's from an appearance on Danish radio in 1969 and one of my favorite live pieces recorded by LZ.  The entire performance is on YT, but here's the great kickoff.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I found that one in a bootleg UK compilation I bought years ago.   I was shocked.   Once I was on the internet, I read that it was indeed a 17 year-old Plant in his band Listen.  Crazy, right?  Horn section?  lol  Glad you enjoyed it.

Here's Plant only a few years later.  You've probably seen it.  It's from an appearance on Danish radio in 1969 and one of my favorite live pieces recorded by LZ.  The entire performance is on YT, but here's the great kickoff.

Always find it funny how he'd switch up lyrics on a lot of songs. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

@JiFapono

Are you a fan of T.REX?

Ummm, yeah, big time.  T.Rex radio is on steady rotation.  I love to listen to them when I play golf.   I actually did a rock tour in London and saw where Bolan crashed...sad.

My wife is pregnant w/ a boy, he's doing a lot of kicking, so I've been calling him Cosmic Dancer...."danced myself right out the womb!" lmfao 

• Haha 1