What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am SO hurt by LimoLady. Honestly! I thought we had something. I must delete 85 posts per day by dickkotite protecting her and this is the thanks she gives me? Honestly! And where's my E-mail from JI so I can re-register! I want to answer the charges that we left in a huff and that we trash them and that we snuck around stealing posters at 2:20 AM! Hell, I'll answer them here:

1) Our official policy is that we do not trash JI, we merely kid. We kid because we care.

2) It was 12:20 AM. Muuuhuuhuuhahahahahaaa. But, we merely asked for people to give us a look, not to leave JI and run off with us in the night. We don't consider ourselves competitors with JI, nor do we wish to emulate JI. Our hero is FinHeaven.com, which is a mega-board that sells T-Shirts for 7 bucks and has almost 10000 people signed up.

3) We did not leave "in a huff," per se. Max and I are obviously nitwits who like to make jokes to go along with chatting about football and baseball and hoops. That was no longer being tolerated over there, so we left. The notorious "Is ganggreen more reliable" thread, along with the "Leave and take your flunkies with you" post by Sooth was just the push out the door. The man has press passes. The man doesn't want to lose them. I don't blame him, but I wouldn't want to compromise the content on my board by turning it into a Jets apologist forum either. Max and I know first hand what the Jets want a board to look like just to get a freaking link on their website (I have the E-mail). I can only imagine what they'd want for the right to ask Kenyatta Wright what he sees his "role" being for next year. Fuhgeddaboutit.

To be serious for a second, JI is a good board with good people on it (mostly). But anyone who has been there knows what they're about and they know what we're about. Do we joke around TOO much sometimes? Absolutely. There's an article on the front page about male cheerleading, for God's sake. But as you saw with the draft coverage and some other stuff, we're going to be ready to hit the football hard when it comes up. A website is only as good as the people who post on it. You can have 8000 smilies, and you can have a pretty banner, but if you don't value and respect the people who come on to your board, then you have nothing. That's what we try to do here. We are not a money-making enterprise. We are not a "business." We're not trying to compete with anyone or steal anybody's posters (note: theganggreen.com has our link on its front page, and we have theirs). We're just some dudes with alot of free time having some fun talking about the Jets. Everyone is welcome to hang out, have a beer, and do the same.

And thanks to everyone for being part of the JetNation family.

13164422.jpg

Cut it out, your killing me ...sob!! I...I...I love you man!!! booohooo sniff!

guys I don't think this is what al gore envisaged when he invented the internet.

gosh I sure like that word.........envisage......... it's almost like a cross between a massage & a vagina

I find it absurd that sooth calls out a wellwishing poster for lurking & limolady, you know the girl he lets ride in the sidecar of his bike is always there to defend the high & mighty ** what have you done shane? J-I & quick to point fingers at all of us losers on this board.

Mustache rides...one of my favorite under-used term.

DNA, thanks for getting me laughing at my desk on this dreary Friday.

Some things never go out of style. I had a "stache" many years ago and after I shaved it I had to go with the "bareback" angle.

heh, I looked for the thread that sh*tstirer bob started on ji but couldn't find it. did it get deleted?

the nerve of you bob asking how everyones doin.

Yeah, I'm quite the piece of furniture, all right.

:lol:

heh, I looked for the thread that shitstirer bob started on ji but couldn't find it. did it get deleted?

the nerve of you bob asking how everyones doin.

MY guess is that it was deleted. But I didn't check myself. I was told the thread contained the words jet nation in it. Anytime that happens we get lots of new users.

Kind of funny because I hear this site is so terrible so often. We only have 10 users, they are all subhuman, etc.

The subhuman part may be true. But our member list is impressive for 2 months!

MY guess is that it was deleted. But I didn't check myself. I was told the thread contained the words jet nation in it. Anytime that happens we get lots of new users.

Kind of funny because I hear this site is so terrible so often. We only have 10 users, they are all subhuman, etc.

The subhuman part may be true. But our member list is impressive for 2 months!

Max you were supposed to keep it between me and you that I told you that the site was terrible!

You know what I truly like about this site? A@@ kissing is not required. As a matter of fact, I believe it is frowned upon. Good thing too, because if there is anything I absolutely stink at, it would be a@@-kissing (unless of course it's a boy I really, really like - then yah, maybe... :wink: )

You know what I truly like about this site? A@@ kissing is not required. As a matter of fact, I believe it is frowned upon. Good thing too, because if there is anything I absolutely stink at, it would be a@@-kissing (unless of course it's a boy I really, really like - then yah, maybe... :wink: )

you are such a vamp!!!!!! ;)

thats why limolady doesnt hang out here....no one kisses up to her with her rediculous ski haus storys.

yeah she skis :shock:

The only reason I bring this up is because I am embroiled of the war of words/wits with some jerk named Piper at a place some people do not like and I notice that his personal attacks are tolerated because he kisses a little booty and I called him out on it - that's all..... :mrgreen:

(Yah, I know Max. I'm up to NO GOOD! :lol: )

The only reason I bring this up is because I am embroiled of the war of words/wits with some jerk named Piper at a place some people do not like and I notice that his personal attacks are tolerated because he kisses a little booty and I called him out on it - that's all..... :mrgreen:

(Yah, I know Max. I'm up to NO GOOD! :lol: )

Garb are you getting Jet fans riled up just like with PatsfanTx I would have never believed it- I thought only Doug Flutie could get you that way

Garb are you getting Jet fans riled up just like with PatsfanTx I would have never believed it- I thought only Doug Flutie could get you that way

It has nothing to do with Football, really. This Piper person annoys me - and yes, I know it's a cyber person so he isn't "real" - still, I can't stand a man that hates a woman because she has enough confidence in her opinions to voice them. So, I will nag and provoke until he or Sooth can't stand it anymore. I am very stubborn sometimes....

As I wrote before, there are many of you I genuinely care for. If the Jest won the whole darn thing - it wouldn't bother me THAT much because I would get to see you, JonE, Brenda, Shane, Max, GG, etc...celebrate - you all deserve it. However, it all gets ruined when I start thinking cynically. The thought of Piper happy makes me sick.

Now, maybe I'm just "old fashioned," but shouldn't that lady be on his other side??? You know - the front????

I think, maybe, that is Tom Shane's other brother, Bruce.

Now that you mention it, I think I'm old fashioned too! :wink:

Archived