Will #28 ever be retired??

AfterBurner10

Retire it the same year he becomes a HOF'er, have a nice big celebration on opening day, no sonner. I forget who on the board said it, but they were right only HOF'ers should be retired. If your good enough to be in there, then your enough of a legend to have no one else wear your number.

Retire it the same year he becomes a HOF'er, have a nice big celebration on opening day, no sonner. I forget who on the board said it, but they were right only HOF'ers should be retired. If your good enough to be in there, then your enough of a legend to have no one else wear your number.

So only sportswriters should determine whose # is worthy of being retired?

So only sportswriters should determine whose # is worthy of being retired?

I think that is kind of the way the Jets were doing it until they retired Klecko's number.

Martin (if he ever officially does retire) :P will have his number retired.

Hey Sperm: Would there have been a cap hit if Martin retired ? To me that seems like the only reason he has not officially retired.

I think that is kind of the way the Jets were doing it until they retired Klecko's number.

Martin (if he ever officially does retire) :P will have his number retired.

Hey Sperm: Would there have been a cap hit if Martin retired ? To me that seems like the only reason he has not officially retired.

There would have been a cap hit of millions last year. There will be this year. And it will probably still hit another couple million in '08.

Archived