Damn...i forgot about troy smith..

914-ny

Heisman winner is going in like the 5th round

feel bad for him.. they really judgin him off of his pro bowl game?

could the jets use him if he is still around?

It's because he is 5'3 . Oh and the Heisman is the Kiss of Death in the NFL for a QB.

He has no shot.

5th round? that bad?! I'm lookin at 3rd round or so. Say whatever you want about him, he was still a succssesful QB in a major college program and won alot of games. He shouldn't be judged based on one game, where he didn't have his #1 target, and his all team clearly didn't come ready to play.

:shutit::shutit::confused::confused:

i mean we need a 3rd QB

and if he does drop to 5th round(lmao)

we could get him for cheap

Troy Smith won't push Kellen Clemens to win the #2 job. You need a guy with veteran presence who will push him and make him play harder to earn it.

Also, I don't see Smith going much past the 3rd round. I honestly believe he'll be a late 2nd-early 3rd round pick.

I think wiht Brad Smith already on the roster it would be hard to take Troy Smith unless you had a shot at him late in the draft. But with someone like Smith a GM will fall in love and draft him in the 3rd round which would be too high.

Yeah Doug flutie was so **** , no one knows who he is in the street.

WTF is wrong with some of you? Too short , too tall, too fat...The guy was so **** he won the Heismann. I know he has a rich Daddy and he bought it it for him.

Troy Smith will be a good NFL player...much better than the Heismann winning Brad Smith....whats that Brad didn't win it?

Yeah Doug flutie was so **** , no one knows who he is in the street.

WTF is wrong with some of you? Too short , too tall, too fat...The guy was so **** he won the Heismann. I know he has a rich Daddy and he bought it it for him.

Troy Smith will be a good NFL player...much better than the Heismann winning Brad Smith....whats that Brad didn't win it?

Yes, winning the Heisman ensures NFL success.

Just ask Eric Crouch, Gino Toretta, and Chris Weinke.

Archived