The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penny&thejets you have officially tried to ruin a HOT CHICKS thread... why the hell one would do that... I dont know...

But at least edit your post that has that link to say (NOT A HOT CHICK / NSFW / NASTY)

Or someone just delete it...

:confused0082::confused0082:

Some people are at work you know..giving fair warning like not safe for work would be a better judgement call..

BTW..whats the point of that ****ing disgusting pic?

For real. Or at least a "not safe for viewing while eating frozen bean burritos" or "while drinking a really soupy chocolate milkshake" for christ's sake.

ecurb,over the age of 13 would be a better idea..we have no pedophiles on this site..at least I don't think so.:lol:

:rl::rl:

that one actually came from wikipedia... I would hope its not 13 year olds!!!

How old are you?

You don't think that girl on the right looks 13?

Smoke another bowl dude. ;)

my bowl broke :(

i am 27, i think she looks around 20, but no where close to 13. i have brothers and sisters around that age (13) and none of their friends look anything like that. on the other hand, i have another sister who is 21 and her friends do look like that.

my bowl broke :(

i am 27, i think she looks around 20, but no where close to 13. i have brothers and sisters around that age (13) and none of their friends look anything like that. on the other hand, i have another sister who is 21 and her friends do look like that.

She looks younger than 21,without a doubt..maybe not 13..but probably not 18..if you want to be fickle. ;)

Sorry about your bowl :cry:

penny brings up a good point bill. it's been 8 years since i've hung out with scantily clad 13 yr olds.

please don't ask why cause then i'm gonna have to say cause my daughters 21 & hasn't hosted any pajama parties since then :confused:

I don't know where you guys live..but when school gets out around here..and I'm talking middle school and high school..these girls are dressed like sluts..sorry to be quite frank about it..

She looks younger than 21,without a doubt..maybe not 13..but probably not 18..if you want to be fickle. ;)

Sorry about your bowl :cry:

yeah, the bowl was pretty thin and just broke from everyday use. still very sad. now i gotta shell out for a new one.

she could possibly be under 18, but not for sure. my girlfriend is 22 and everyone thinks she looks under 18 too. when i go buy a blunt, the people ask for my id and actually study it because they can't believe i am OVER 18!!! and i have been overage for 9 years now. just saying, hard to tell from a pic, but i doubt very seriously that girl is under 17 or so.

What the **** is wrong with you people? Like Tub girl would be allowed here. You guys are ridiculous.

This is a bannable offense. Use your god damn brain.This is why we don't do threads like these...because inevitably...someone will ruin it for everyone trying to be funny.

I don't know where you guys live..but when school gets out around here..and I'm talking middle school and high school..these girls are dressed like sluts..sorry to be quite frank about it..

it's too bad, really. so many young girls value "being cute" over doing well in school and becoming a success. besides, i'm much more attracted to a classy woman with a great body than a whoo-ah with a great body and her ass hanging out. if i want that, i'll take 50 dollar bills to a *ahem* gentleman's club. girls who only value looks really are selling themselves short and objectifying themselves and can't really complain when no one respects them in the morning.

that being said, let's see some whoo-ahs with their asses hanging out! (i can't go finding anything to post here at work).

every school on the island here requires school uniforms for which I am very thankful. It is by far the best policy a school could implement

Archived